memory foam matresses

Comments

• Tim_Deegan
    Tim_Deegan Posts: 6,027 Forumite
    fredy34 wrote: »
    Tim - no logo of an owl, says comfilux or something like that (Im too lazy to go look!)

Mark

Sounds like a different company then.
  • Tim_Deegan wrote: »
    By who?????:confused:
    i saw a glowing report in good housekeeping magazine, and in house beautiful, ikeas memory foam matresses came out top overall.
  • Tim_Deegan
    Tim_Deegan Posts: 6,027 Forumite
    i saw a glowing report in good housekeeping magazine, and in house beautiful, ikeas memory foam matresses came out top overall.

Are you sure that wasn't an advert paid for by Ikea. The reason I ask is because they are notorious for their poor quality mattresses (allegedly)
  • typhoon
    typhoon Posts: 171 Forumite
    just wondered if anyone else had any comments on best place to buy a bed with memory foam mattress? want something decent that's going to be worth the money
  • Greentea
    Greentea Posts: 495 Forumite
    typhoon wrote: »
    just wondered if anyone else had any comments on best place to buy a bed with memory foam mattress? want something decent that's going to be worth the money

Sound Asleep (So-2-SleepNI) have a factory in Bangor with a showroom (Balloo Industrial Estate) and a showroom in Newtownards (South Street), they have a great range of memory foam and latex beds and also do organic mattresses plus offer a great service. Definately give them a try. Highly recommended.
  • Greentea wrote: »
    Sound Asleep (So-2-SleepNI) have a factory in Bangor with a showroom (Balloo Industrial Estate) and a showroom in Newtownards (South Street), they have a great range of memory foam and latex beds and also do organic mattresses plus offer a great service. Definately give them a try. Highly recommended.

stop advertising or i'll report you
  • fredy34
    fredy34 Posts: 245 Forumite
    Ill second So-2-SleepNI. A year on and my sleep and my back have never been better. Only downside to memory foam matress is they are very very very very warm!!!!! Im on a 4.5tog quilt.
  • zorber
    zorber Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    just had a flyer for the coop through the door. Looks like they are doing memory foam toppers and pillows at half price starting next monday!!!
    "Save the cheerleader - Save the world"
  • Lidl are doing double memory foam mattresses next week for £89.99. Apparently they are brilliant as my friends bought some last year when they had them in. I got a "bed in a bag" from the Bed Shed a few years ago and it cost £217 for the double and was money well spent. My friend reckons that her Lidl one is better than my Bed Shed one. Check out www.lidl.ie
  • Maybe someone can answer my question ....

Memory foam mattresses mould themselves to your body shape, right?

Surely then if you sleep on your stomach you risk the mattress moulding itself round your head .... and before you know it you could suffocate in your sleep?!!! :eek:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Judging by the way my OH sleeps I'd better give them a miss!!
    Norn Iron Club Member 330 ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport