Leapforce

Comments

• Ruby_Ruby
    Ruby_Ruby Posts: 277 Forumite
    Cybi-Ping wrote: »
    I spoke too soon, I've just had my second email and I've been given an unacceptable :(

Sorry to hear that Cybi. I think it'll be an idea to shoot off that email and ask for feedback, and maybe do some sims for that task when you've got some free time.

Don't worry about it though.
  • Nevanoo wrote: »
    Yes definitely contact them because you need to do LOTS of reading, so you really do need the week to do it.
    Have you checked your spam folders?

Got an email through this morning to say they are having technical issues and the exam stuff is re-scheduled for Tuesday 27th, I assume they sent this on Monday with the time difference. Phew!
  • NicolaB_2
    NicolaB_2 Posts: 38 Forumite
    Aaaargh! Got my first reviews and got substandard and unacceptable, so I am now worrying that they will terminate my contract after a month :( I have started doing some of the sims and I can see where I have been going wrong. Will they take the fact that I am a newbie into account?
  • miamoo
    miamoo Posts: 1,694 Forumite
    I have a perfect and a substandard!

Smurph I am the same, I have been capped for a while now. I also have been NRT since last week.
    I emailed them twice, and as yet have not had a reply.
    £100 - £10,000
  • Cybi-Ping
    Cybi-Ping Posts: 517 Forumite
    It's so frustrating, I'm doing the sims correctly and I've no idea where I've gone wrong. I have work available at the moment so I guess I need to wait for them to reply to my email.
  • Toxicity
    Toxicity Posts: 140 Forumite
    Smurphxx wrote: »
    Hiya,

Im just wondering if it is just me or is anyone else feel like their capped to about 70 mins work per day?

It cant be my quality because I have received average and perfect this month, and good quality ratings in previous months. I wasn't able to do any tasks this weekend when people are saying there was lots of work available. Can anyone let me know how much work their getting because i feel like i have a cap

I dont know if I should contact LP about this?

Friday/Sat I did approx 13 hours of the 'new type' however for a few days before these turned up I seemed to get no more than around an hour and a half a day. Now I have NRT though, and others seem to have work so it is all very confusing!

I received the same quality ratings as you.
  • Nevanoo
    Nevanoo Posts: 88 Forumite
    I have just had 2hr 10mins and now NRT. Maybe we are given an amount of hours per month not daily :/ so the quicker you do them the sooner you will be NRT?
    I have only done 30 this month with the school hols.
  • lexilex
    lexilex Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    I have work available, getting really bored of this task type though. I did see these tasks when I first started for LF in Feb but never this many, wish they would change it up a little!
  • Ruby_Ruby
    Ruby_Ruby Posts: 277 Forumite
    I'm not liking it at all, give me those quickie tasks any day.
  • I got Average and Above Average, and received payment for my tiny invoice today (4 and a half hours).

I'm fed up of this type of task and wish they could chuck in a bit of variety - the different tasks I've had over the past couple of days haven't lasted very long.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure