Magazine offers - DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY

Comments

• lilmiss
    lilmiss Posts: 847 Forumite
    I just wanted to share a online magazine. Asda price news, it must be new?.

http://online.fliphtml5.com/dfxs/suyk/#p=1

Finally changed my password, so hopefully i will post some more stuff if i find anything. Does anyone know what actually happened to the user called MBN, she last logged in back in 2014, so i guess mse isnt used as much as it used to be.

My last log in was 2011 it seems and then a quick look back in xmas time 2015 :eek:

Not as many bargains or coupons as they used to be thats for sure. hope everyone is ok :)

jen
    ~ lilmiss ~
  • Mumto2
    Mumto2 Posts: 1,348 Forumite
    If you do a gift suscription, which has a free gift, does the gift go to the receiver or the buyer?

It didn't give me an option to choose who would receive & I can't remember from past experiences.

Thanks
    Now proud Mumto3 :j
  • Mumto2 wrote: »
    If you do a gift suscription, which has a free gift, does the gift go to the receiver or the buyer?

It didn't give me an option to choose who would receive & I can't remember from past experiences.

Thanks

I have bought many gift subscriptions which was supposed to come with a gift...... I know the receipient got the Magazine, but never heard if they got the gift.
    This year I bought 2 different gift subscriptions - both with gifts.... and both gifts came to me!
    So now I am wondering if I have been short-changed with all those previous gift subscription.....

Whilst I am on the topic, I haven't see many CHEAP gift subscriptions in the last few months. I usually buy a few cheap ones (e.g.3 months for £1 or £3) to add as little stocking fillers.....
    But so far I have seen nothing.....!!????
  • janiebaby29
    janiebaby29 Posts: 1,783
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    did anyone get the gin offer with great british food ?? its a fab gin this month . i did post in the other thread but it got deleted by a mod !! Rolls Eyes !!
    The original janiebaby ;)
  • is there a seperate thread for the Radio Times 12 for £1 offer ?
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,267
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    is there a seperate thread for the Radio Times 12 for £1 offer ?

Not sure that offer's currently available, but you might like this one:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5706649

6 months' Radio Times (including the double Christmas edition) worth £67.50 for £49.99 - but with the added bonus of a £50 M&S Gift Card. Plus £5 Quidco as a possible further sweetener.
  • Any offers for jamie olivers Magazine please , i sure i saw a deal for 5 mags for 5 pounds . TIA
  • Hiya , are there any offers for Jamie oliver magazine please , Im sure i saw a 5 for 5 pounds offer . TIA
  • Why was my post removed again ??? any mods care to answer
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    The other thread is for posting deals only, this one's for chat and requests.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback