The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• zahariel
    zahariel Posts: 180 Forumite
    edited 29 August 2012 at 4:31PM
    Sorry to hear that Cath' - Most of the surveys DQ for demographic reasons and a lot of the offers may not complete because you have ad blockers or pop up blockers going in the background. There are some great one off offers that give a tonne of SBs and are free - try those for a hugh boost...

I joined SB 2 weeks ago and have been getting on average 130+ a day. Thats the daily poll, NOSO, toolbar, 2-3 searches, a few games, the daily survey and maybe another offer survey or a videos videos and one off offers... I should be redeeming my 4th Amazon voucher tomorrow.

The daily surveys are the best source of SBs after the initial burst - 70 per day (usually takes me 2-4 cause of DQs too...)

The wonderfull people here will help out if you miss a twitter or Facebok code and they can give you around 15 a day too...
    Swagbucks:
    2012 = £225 (august onwards)
    2013 = £400 so far...
  • zahariel
    BoosHaus wrote: »
    I should imagine so - this is the first time that I've applied for a voucher so I think that's why.

EDIT: Sorry, should have checked the email a little better. This is what it said:

"After the verification process is completed, you will no longer encounter this issue. This is a new feature that Swagbucks.com is introducing and will need to be completed one time per user. "

Hmmm so maybe everyone will have to go through it at some point... I have had to verify each of my vouchers using my secret word. Anything that can increase security is helpful, though it may prolong the agony that is the wait for the vaucher delivery...;)
    Swagbucks:
    2013 = £400 so far...
  • I use SBTV off the toolbar creeps upto 50 points a day at 3 points every 10 videos.(alot of the Splash ones are quite short)
    Games Crazy taxi gives me 10 points a day, 2 points everytime you play it twice (you must pass level 1 and submit the score every time).
    Today i got some points on Special offers Supersonic for adding X factor bingo.
    Also SponsorPay i got the fanta app.
    Had lots of little videos on RadiumOne Supersonic and the home page.
    I got a 33 point search all in i just scraped the Target without even getting a survey (kept getting DQ'd or hit with the over quota after doing most of them GRRR!)
    If your struggling let people know the regular guys on here are really nice.
    :j
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Wow my lucky day today, got the daily survey for 70 sb and a peanuts lab for 60 sb so achieved my daily target without any stress!:j

I wish it was always this easy :rotfl:
  • Trial pay - McDonalds = install app and drop pin on facebook , easy to do for 23 sb and credited twice for me
  • mcdonalds credited for me, just once
    I have dyslexia, so get used to my spelling and grammar :)
    Mortgage pay off date 11/2028. Target 12/2020 :rotfl:
    Current Balance £33921
    Declutter 2123/2016
  • ukclare
    ukclare Posts: 237 Forumite
    Trial pay - McDonalds = install app and drop pin on facebook , easy to do for 23 sb and credited twice for me

Haven't got that one (insert sad face here!!!)
  • zahariel
    edited 29 August 2012 at 6:58PM
    ukclare wrote: »
    Haven't got that one (insert sad face here!!!)

same - though got the x-factor and 3am bingo ones for 42Sb... took to to 854 and redeemed for my 5th Amazon voucher:j

Though they did add an extra step asking me to verify my address so looks like that pin code postcard thingy is coming our way...
    Swagbucks:
    2013 = £400 so far...
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Time for a shiny new thread since we hit the 10,000 post mark

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4150091
  • looie
    looie Posts: 706 Forumite
    Redeemed £25 paypal last week so this month I am going to push myself and hopefully get £50 paypal ;)

No pl survey for me but I got a 100sb trusted survey earlier so am nearly at the target not many more to get :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure