Anyone live in N4 London?

alisara
alisara Posts: 305 Forumite
Just as title says. May be moving there soon from Ireland is it ok? Safe? Would love to hear from anyone living in and around area.

Comments

• Biggles
    Biggles Posts: 8,209 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    alisara wrote: »
    Just as title says. May be moving there soon from Ireland is it ok? Safe? Would love to hear from anyone living in and around area.
    As it seems you actually live in Belfast, not Ireland, I would regard any part of London as Very Safe.
  • Voyager2002
    Voyager2002 Posts: 15,278 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Biggles wrote: »
    As it seems you actually live in Belfast, not Ireland, I would regard any part of London as Very Safe.

So where is Belfast then?

Some parts of Belfast are very safe, other parts very unsafe, so it is natural that someone from there would want to be very careful about which part of London they chose: unfortunately the safer and less safe parts of London are quite close to each other, and a district such as N4 includes a fair number of each.
  • alisara wrote: »
    May be moving there soon from Ireland is it ok? Safe? Would love to hear from anyone living in and around area.

Have some good friends with an N4 postcode and as has been mentioned some parts are grotty others are very well healed. The closer you get towards Crouch End (N8) the nicer it is the closer you are to Finsbury Park I.e Blackstock Road, Seven Sister Road the grottier it is.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure