HMRC Self Assessment Repayments 2016

Comments

• Fowler201084
    Fowler201084 Posts: 23 Forumite
    All those who have had security checks this year, have you changed addresses or name in the last tax year? Ive moved house wondering if it's because of that
  • jj09
    jj09 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Only had a part payment made, have to write a letter to get the rest ! The joys of the tax return this year 😞
  • mrskelly
    mrskelly Posts: 67 Forumite
    Did they say why it was only part payment?

Does anyone know if they only update the website once a day?
  • Fowler201084
    Fowler201084 Posts: 23 Forumite
    jj09 wrote: »
    Only had a part payment made, have to write a letter to get the rest ! The joys of the tax return this year 😞

Did it update the figure they are paying you on your SA account where it says Payment issued?
  • Still pending as well. From April got told 13th May then om the 13th May got changed to 8th June.
    Yes we moved in Feb but am on the electro roll and it's easy to check.
  • jj09
    jj09 Posts: 13 Forumite
    No it says ive been paid the full amount on the system
  • I submitted on the 6th April,had to write to them regarding an overpayment.they took what I owed them off the original amount and I had to make a fresh online repayment request for the new adjusted figure,,,I'm still waiting lol
  • A friend's accountant told him they are collecting anything they are owed this year off people's repayments.i understand they want to introduce quarterly returns/repayments at some point
  • Dorma
    Dorma Posts: 4 Newbie
    Well I looked this morning thinking nothing updates Saturday and it says repayment issued date 23rd may so Monday money coming to me only been pending since 7th April
  • Logged on to mine this morning aswell it's changed to bank payment 23rd may and had a message saying it has been issued
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback