Goodbye my precious Tao

Options
Today we had the call every pet owner fears. My lovely Tao had a fight with a car and unfortunately used up all of his 9 lives in one go.

Tao was only 18 months old and hadn't been the same since we sadly had to say goodbye to Blue earlier this year. I was looking back through pictures of Tao and was happy to find that nearly every photo I had was of him and blue cuddled up. Blue never liked to leave his big brothers side. It comforts me to know they are back together in kitty heaven, no doubt causing mischief and mayhem and looking out for each other like they did when they were alive. 💙

Comments

• Froglet
    Froglet Posts: 2,796 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 21 June 2017 at 6:33PM
    Options
    So sorry there hear that.Always a risk when cats wander near busy roads.My friend lost 2 cats this way and now she keeps her others in.Not sure if this is fair,but I can understand why.

He was so young,but you have your memories,and unlike some,at least you know what happened.
  • HB58
    HB58 Posts: 1,787 Forumite
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, I know how our beloved companions break our hearts when they leave us.
  • doglover86
    doglover86 Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    Aww, I'm so, so sorry for your loss. Losing a furbaby is absolutely heartbreaking.
  • pencakes13
    Options
    Condolence. May Tao rest in peace
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills