Options

Comments

• luci
    luci Posts: 5,958 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    September
    CvPiper wrote: »
    I have just been looking at BA sale, for our honeymoon in May 2010 - How does £754 for 2 x Economy Direct sound? Or should I keep looking?

I would grab that with both hands. When the BA non-stop flight came out they were that price per person for me.
  • luci
    luci Posts: 5,958 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    September
    Well after posting last night that you could only vote once in the poll, I really didn't expect to need to vote again so soon.

I've just booked this morning to go back 30 April - 14 May!!! Woooo hooo!! My birthday trip.

When I saw on here that BA had a sale I went to the site and priced it. Got a price of £596 which was more than I got a couple of weeks ago.

However I got the email from BA and using the link in the email the flights came out at £470 each. They were £379 without the Aberdeen add on.

Now I want to update the poll with my new trip!!
  • Froggitt
    Froggitt Posts: 5,904 Forumite
    Options
    December ( including Xmas and New Year )
    Re past few posts............you know what would be useful? A "database" of flight costs either advertised or taken, by carrier by month of the year, so when new deals come up, its a quick check as to "quick book it missus" or "nahhh theyll come down in price".
    illegitimi non carborundum
  • ratkarth
    ratkarth Posts: 512 Forumite
    Options
    amazing phantomoffer
    gutted ive booked all hotels and shows
    am tempted though now...
    is 3 shows excesive in one visit?
  • ferf1223
    ferf1223 Posts: 8,935 Forumite
    Options
    October , November
    ratkarth wrote: »
    amazing phantomoffer
    am tempted though now...

It depends on the person I think...we saw 4 evening shows and 1 afternoon show when we took my in-laws for their first trip (8 nights, but 1 was at the GC). I know Luci goes to a lot of shows during her trips.

In some ways it's nice to have something concrete like a show planned and just work your day around it...other times it's a bit of a hassle if you're rushing back for a show...
    Does remembering a time that a certain degree of personal responsibility was more or less standard means that I am officially old?
  • Froggitt
    Froggitt Posts: 5,904 Forumite
    Options
    ratkarth wrote: »
    amazing phantomoffer
    am tempted though now...

Nope.

We did Phantom, Copperfield and KA in three nights!!!! Admittedly once we had the tix4tonite VIP queue ticket stubs, it made sense to do it that way. Better than spending two hours in the queue.
    illegitimi non carborundum
  • Bexster
    Bexster Posts: 543 Forumite
    Options
    October , November
    Ive booked Vegas for October. Ive been reading through the other thread slowly and am up to page 100 (trying to read 10 pages each time I log on). Ive booked the Venetian, registered for a players card and ordered a voucher for Casa di amore. Is there anything else I should be doing in advance? Apologies if its on the other thread I really honestly am trying to catch up and read it all but so excited want to know I am doing everything I should be!
  • battyboimatt
    battyboimatt Posts: 621 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    October , November
    When does the virign seat sale start, see I have the Vegas bug and have booked hotel for a week in November 23 - 30th got a good deal at Bellagio just over $300 a night for a penthouse suite as well. PArt 2 of my first vegas trip is coming over the weekend
  • pennylane99
    pennylane99 Posts: 5,783 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    When does the virign seat sale start, see I have the Vegas bug and have booked hotel for a week in November 23 - 30th got a good deal at Bellagio just over $300 a night for a penthouse suite as well. PArt 2 of my first vegas trip is coming over the weekend

its on now, book by 14th July
  • trets77
    trets77 Posts: 2,886 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Froggitt wrote: »
    Re past few posts............you know what would be useful? A "database" of flight costs either advertised or taken, by carrier by month of the year, so when new deals come up, its a quick check as to "quick book it missus" or "nahhh theyll come down in price".

intresting idea .

maybe a new thread when you simply write
    • Price of Flight
    • Airline
    • Departure Date
    • Deaparture Airport
    • Date you booked the Flight

pretty easy for me to set up , if people think it would be useful
    Better in my pocket than theirs :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories