The Compers Inn Part 39

Comments

• sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    fire**fly wrote: »
    am same in the bathroom :o got all the sanex stuff i won, hair stuff, bath stuff so don't need anything like that :rotfl:
    could they all not give you money instead then you could go out in sales & maybe spot something for yourself :D

Older boys do usually give me vouchers and parents money but DH likes to give me something special. TBH I don't need any more jewellery either - only have so many fingers and ears! :D
    DH is so easy to buy for it makes me feel guilty!
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,826 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    wish my dh was easy to buy for :eek: he's the only one i have a problem with getting something :eek:
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• Cezzy
    Cezzy Posts: 1,741 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi everyone :wave:

Just come back from a lovely afternoon in a country park with all the squiggles. they all enjoyed racing around in the leaves - lovely to see them all laughing (and screaming) and their faces with pink cheeks.

The colours of autumn were just stunning and it was nice and mild here today.

Going to have something to eat and settle down to comping and telly :)
    ~ Smile and light up your world ~
    ~ ask, believe, receive ~
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    :hello: Everyone,

I had a nice meal out with my family today,it was lovely a 3 course meal,then went back to my parents for a rest and to give them a chocolate each,said they can have 2 this evening as Mum had brought me a chocolate selection for my birthday and I had saved them until my sister came.Not out this evening to Karioke as I have yet another bad eye so have to phone the drs in the morning to try and get an appointment.

I will be watching Downton Abbey later as well so a nice sunday evening by the tv :)

love and light,

Katie xxx
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    What is it abour roast dinners? Hours in the making and washing up after and eaten in such a short time. It was delicious though, thanks again for the help with the timings :)

I've discovered today that I have a washing basket with supernatural powers. I bring it down, do all of the washing and drying and leave the basket and freshly laundered clothes at the bottom of the stairs ready to go up again with the next person who goes upstairs, then it becomes invisible :mad: For some reason I'm the only one that can see it, how amazing is that?
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • fire**fly
    animated_waterfall_at_night.gif evening all :wave:

awww that sounds lovely cezzy, autumn's colours are gorgeous & bet lo's had great fun :jfeuilles07.gif

hiya katie :wave: hope doc sorts you out tomorrow xx
    not nice when you've something wrong with eyes :sad:
    xx

:eek: same with any meals here sue :D so long preparing/cooking & they're eaten up pronto :eek:

just heard the first fireworks here tonight :eek:

th_FireworksPompoms7.gifth_FireworksPompoms7.gif
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• fire**fly
    :j thank you sheils :A:kisses3:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-xgLwSLvDEmg4-hfj1rCG1GkjnBhE1lh1vSdBe6aSTcH1aqA_ for you :j:D

• sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    O'h lovely thank you fire**fly - goes lovely with my fancy coffee I have just made in the Tassimo! x

Heard some fireworks here tonight too.
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • fire**fly
    :jglad you like sheils :A:j

no coffee here tonight for us

had a lovely chilled white with dinner :j
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTa-ecVEbPOIor4zj2339-VajYKQ-Ppxt_vJKlcOE8QJscUqKcY3Q

suppose we'll be hearing quite a few fireworks now nearly near it :eek:

oops here we go, results time :rotfl::D
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFuzpwC8Wks3_SmtlX42l5y6aNtVp72btC6QYGgYdjBntvyA5zAQ

• StokieBecks
    StokieBecks Posts: 4,997 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Xmas Saver!
    Evening all

Finally managed to get a post written on my phone. Every time i tried before it kept writing things backwards :rotfl: no idea what i did!

Hope everyone has had a good day.

Inlaws are away again so was no sunday dinner made for us however i will admit to doing a bernar matthews turkey joint and actually making us one myself :D

Full now though as had Muller Rices that needed eating so tipped two pots into a bowl :rotfl:
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport