Battlefield 1

Options

Comments

• KingS6
    KingS6 Posts: 400 Forumite
    Options
    I really dislike the newer COD games they are very "arcade like" compared to Battlefield. More realism and more skill.

I had never played a Battlefield game unline Medal of Honor and COD until BF3 and was instantly hooked. Never bought COD or MOH since.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 7 September 2016 at 8:02AM
    Options
    As Spinkz says sniping is too easy, I'd rather use a tank or be on the train, have tried the aircraft but Im not a fan of aircraft as the controls are opposite.
  • DCFC79
    Options
    For those who don't know, you can log into:

www.battlefield.com/career

Go to 'Loadout' and buy additional weapons using warbonds earned in game.

You can do the same in game, depends if you have enough currency or the other thing needed to upgrade kit.
  • Chickabiddybex
    Options
    You can flip the aircraft controls in the settings
    Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • Retrogamer
    Options
    I've been a Battlefield series fan since back when Battlefield 2 was released but i've been pretty disappointed with this latest version.

The pre order price is ridiculous and in terms of features in the game such as weapons, add ons, unlocks etc is seems a lot more simple than Battlefield 4. I guess that's to be expected as it's set in WW1 but it seems madness to pay so much for (IMO) a more boring game.

Hopefully the rumours about 2143 are true.
    All your base are belong to us.
  • MataNui
    MataNui Posts: 1,075 Forumite
    Options
    Yes, the pre-order price is a joke. What i find worse though is the digital price for the xbox is almost £55. !!!!!!. Why the hell would i pay £55 to spend a day downloading it when i can get it on disk for £36 by pre-ordering from smyths.
  • DCFC79
    Options
    MataNui wrote: »
    Yes, the pre-order price is a joke. What i find worse though is the digital price for the xbox is almost £55. !!!!!!. Why the hell would i pay £55 to spend a day downloading it when i can get it on disk for £36 by pre-ordering from smyths.

Nothing different to other physical copies of games v digital versions.
  • aminenirmo
    Options
    yes it's true !! this game is fun !! try it
  • mesero
    Options
    this game is so fun!
  • ifstar
    ifstar Posts: 487 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    MataNui wrote: »

If you do game sharing with a friend then you would halve the cost of it by buying the digital version and you and your mate would both be able to play it together.

The prices are a joke, but with game sharing - completely legit - then digital is the way to go. Instructions on how to do it here -
    http://www.ubergizmo.com/how-to/gameshare-xbox-one/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport