PS4 Games up to the mark yet?

124»

Comments

• Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,819 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Another to consider for the future is horizon zero dawn. It was £30 second hand in game today.
    Next purchase Tekken 7 as mentione recent post.

Then possibly GT Sport.1st GT game since ps1/ps2.
    Haven't yet read Horizon Dawn review though will fnd some time this weekend.

Games purchases are going to be few and apart, whilst I 'econimise' to part time hours (27 years full time)
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • Dandytf
    Didn't purchase tekken yet.

Purchased tomb raider anniversary from Argos this morning.

Hillwalking and amazing graphics
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • donnajunkie
    donnajunkie Posts: 32,412 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 10 June 2017 at 5:59PM
    Dandytf wrote: »
    Didn't purchase tekken yet.

Purchased tomb raider anniversary from Argos this morning.

Hillwalking and amazing graphics

You mean Rise of the tomb raider? I was confused and then saw it's also known as 20th anniversary edition. It's a great game, got a bit tough towards the end though.
    Did you play the previous game on PS3? If not that is worth considering for the future as it's available remastered on PS4. It's simply called tomb raider definitive edition.
  • Dandytf
    You mean Rise of the tomb raider? I was confused and then saw it's also known as 20th anniversary edition. It's a great game, got a bit tough towards the end though.
    Did you play the previous game on PS3? If not that is worth considering for the future as it's available remastered on PS4. It's simply called tomb raider definitive edition.
    Rise of the tomb raider excellent, didn;t own a ps3-working years.

Enjoying tomb raider though reverted to cod iw tonight as tomb raider is proving tricky early on -need to re think the 1st underwater section-cand find an exit though maybe I sholdn't be under water!
  • donnajunkie
    donnajunkie Posts: 32,412 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Dandytf wrote: »
    Rise of the tomb raider excellent, didn;t own a ps3-working years.

Enjoying tomb raider though reverted to cod iw tonight as tomb raider is proving tricky early on -need to re think the 1st underwater section-cand find an exit though maybe I sholdn't be under water!

I have only played through it once and it was a few months ago so I can't help. I think I only really found it tricky towards the end. There's a bit with a helicopter shooting at you and you can't beat it shooting at it directly. You have to wait for your buddies to fire a fireball in the air above the helicopter. Then you shoot the fireball which showers the helicopter. You do it a few times I think before it goes down.
    I usually watch video walkthroughs on YouTube to see how other people do it whenever I get stuck in a game.
  • jpowell123
    jpowell123 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Now that E3 is here we'll get our fix for ps4 games now. I'm looking forward to the new fighters (DBZ and MvCi)
  • Dandytf
    9 trophies last night cod iw

excellent games session @44 yrs.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure