Eon missed Tado installation appointment

Is anyone aware of what’s going between EOn and JustEnergy.

I had a TaDo smart thermostat fitting appointment this morning that was missed. EOn mentioned that this is managed by third party JustEnergy who have a track record of missing appointments. JustEnergy said that the appointment was cancelled by EOn. Now I am sat here wasted my entire morning sitting and waiting for these guys.

There has been no effort from either JustEnergy or from EOn to at least let me know that the appointment has been cancelled.

I have raised a complaint with EOn and they said someone will get back to me to reschedule appointment but no ETA. I am now dreading if I miss their call, I might not get another appointment soon. And I have not been called yet by either their complaint resolution department or by their installation appointment rebooking department.

Surely, this is not how a company who I pay on time should be treating their customers. I have already paid for this installation.

Is there any way I can get this resolved quickly without wasting any more of my time.

Comments

• jk0
    jk0 Posts: 3,479 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Singh1111 wrote: »
    Is there any way I can get this resolved quickly without wasting any more of my time.

Ring to cancel, and make do with a manual thermostat.

(Frankly, I think these gadgets are more trouble than they're worth.)
  • badmemory
    badmemory Posts: 7,742 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    How did you pay?
  • E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena
    E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena Posts: 2,359 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Good morning Singh1111 and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry that the appointment hasn't gone ahead, I understand this is so frustrating, but you've done the right thing in starting a complaint.

This means that you'll have a complaint manager and a point of contact.

I would suggest speaking to us again and ask about the progression of the complaint and when your next appointment will be booked.

There is a specific [FONT=&quot]department[/FONT] that deal with these installations and it may be that the person you spoke to first has passed this to them.

I can't deal with this due to the level it's reached, but I can help you get in contact if you need me.

Thank you.

Helena
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Thanks, I rung this morning and got misleading information again after being passed around to 3 departments - customer service, customer operations and appointments. Just when I was about to be transferred to a 4th one, the customer service rep at installation department booked another appointment for me but I have not received a confirmation yet.
  • E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena
    E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena Posts: 2,359 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Singh1111 wrote: »
    Thanks, I rung this morning and got misleading information again after being passed around to 3 departments - customer service, customer operations and appointments. Just when I was about to be transferred to a 4th one, the customer service rep at installation department booked another appointment for me but I have not received a confirmation yet.

Thanks Singh1111 for letting me know.

You really should not have been passed about so much, especially with an open complaint on the account :(

I'm really sorry that you were.

It does sound like you have spoken to the installations now and the confirmation should come through soon.

I'm here if you need me.

Thank you

Helena
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure