First Anniversary First Post
    Well that didn't last long!!!

"currently out of stock" !!!!
  • trefre1
    trefre1 Posts: 98 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Update on token redeemed cereals received today from Dorset

"Hello

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies for the delay in getting back to you. We have been utterly overwhelmed with the popularity with our new limited edition spiced carrot and apple flavour.

We’ve recently started offering our products instead of the previous vouchers and have been so impressed with how many people would like to try it. (So impressed that we’ve had a bit of catching up to do!)

We’re so sorry in the delay in sending this out to you but we haven’t forgetton anyone and it will arrive next week.

We are really excited to be offering our products and don’t want this to stop- however there will be periods of time where we are out of stock as at the moment we can’t keep up with the volumes- we hope you understand.

Thank you for your patience and loyalty whilst we continue to deliver fantastic cereals and lovely free offers on our website.

Have a lovely week and enjoy the sunshine!"
  • ren4
    ren4 Posts: 205 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Berry Granola - exchange 100 tokens
  • Surfermom
    Surfermom Posts: 1,508 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Just wondering if anybody ever received the carrot and apple muesli. I ordered a box back in May and have never had it.
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Surfermom wrote: »
    Just wondering if anybody ever received the carrot and apple muesli. I ordered a box back in May and have never had it.

No I never got mine either.
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary

I ordered one of those scoops around the same time and never received it - wasted 10 whole tokens :(
    Be Lucky
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • Makeandsave
    Makeandsave Posts: 3,789 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic

Nope i never got mine either :(
    Jan Wins: .
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I emailed them about this yesterday. if they tell me, I'll tell you.

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • topaz13
    topaz13 Posts: 156 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I've ordered 4 boxes, the last being the carrot and apple one back in May. I only ever received the first one that I ordered, but my tokens were taken for all 4.
    I also sent an email asking where the boxes were and received exactly the same reply as above. But despite stating it would arrive 'next week', it never did.
    At least it would be nice to get the tokens refunded if they have no intention of supplying the goods!
  • kal56
    kal56 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Spent lots of tokens over the last 3 months for boxes of Muesli and Granola but have not received any of them despite chasing them several times, it takes ages to get a reply and then they usually say that they have been sent but this seems to be happening to other people as well, they need to sort their customer services out and stop fobbing us off.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure