anyone recall the argos credit card get £25 voucher

hi guys a while back i was going to shop at a gos and saw online an offer for an argos credit card. you took it out used it and received £25. but of course cannot recall where I saw to as of course no voucher has arrived! any ideas appreciated!!

Comments

• bengalknights
    bengalknights Posts: 5,021 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Is this not a direct offer with argos for taking it out?
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    could be will take a look! thanks!
  • Anthorn
    Anthorn Posts: 4,362 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 19 March 2017 at 9:21PM
    surfsister wrote: »
    hi guys a while back i was going to shop at a gos and saw online an offer for an argos credit card. you took it out used it and received £25. but of course cannot recall where I saw to as of course no voucher has arrived! any ideas appreciated!!

As I recall it, I got a £10 voucher when I used my Argos card in-store but it never worked. It was however a discount voucher and not a purchase voucher.

Usually applicable to purchases in-store. Such offers for Argos Card holders come up in the My Argos Card app, tap "Rewards" top right in the app to go to the "My Rewards" section. There are also occasional offers of vouchers for everyone who spends a certain amount.

When you first get your Argos card you should get some starter vouchers.
  • Ben8282
    Ben8282 Posts: 4,821 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Newshound!
    If you actually applied for and received the credit card and were expecting a voucher, why didn't you follow it up at the time?
    If you did not actually apply for the card, then of course no voucher will have arrived.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure