IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

IAS Appeal - help needed please

Options
124»

Comments

• Retired_Grumpy
    Options
    I have received a second letter from the Landlords agents, which basically said that although my IAS appeal had been "dismissed" and that I was probably the driver, and although VCS had acted properly towards a disabled customer, that "bearing in mind my circumstances" they have asked VCS to withdraw this parking notice.

RESULT! :j:beer:

MANY, MANY THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE HELPED ME ON HERE, BUT SPECIAL THANKS TO COUPON-MAD!:T:T:T Without your help, writing the letter to the landlord which I copied and sent, I don't think this would have happened. THANK YOU.

However, the relief of winning is tempered by the fact that I still feel that this car park is likely to catch out other disabled users. So I am writing back to both VCS and the Landlords agents, thanking them for withdrawing the PCN, but suggesting they provide additional signage, again using the example provided above by Coupon-Mad (More thanks!).

It will be interesting to see what response I get, and, whether anything changes on site.

Once more, many thanks to all.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I have received a second letter from the Landlords agents, which basically said that although my IAS appeal had been "dismissed" and that I was probably the driver, and although VCS had acted properly towards a disabled customer, that "bearing in mind my circumstances" they have asked VCS to withdraw this parking notice.

MANY, MANY THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE HELPED ME ON HERE, BUT SPECIAL THANKS TO COUPON-MAD!:T:T:T Without your help, writing the letter to the landlord which I copied and sent, I don't think this would have happened. THANK YOU.

However, the relief of winning is tempered by the fact that I still feel that this car park is likely to catch out other disabled users. So I am writing back to both VCS and the Landlords agents, thanking them for withdrawing the PCN, but suggesting they provide additional signage, again using the example provided above by Coupon-Mad (More thanks!).

It will be interesting to see what response I get, and, whether anything changes on site.

Well done but it's one thing them ASKING VCS to cancel, it's another thing when you get written confirmation that it is cancelled.

Keep on top of this
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,717 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options

Nice one! I just got back from our family holiday this weekend, this is good to read!

:T
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure