The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• camis
    camis Posts: 197 Forumite
    Got dsq from phone survey but have just finished the 150 point one about banking / insurance. It was a bit of a slog! Points have credited already, so target met for today! Only 250ish away from 3rd voucher of the month :)
    £2,012 in 2012 # 219
    £1032 / £2,012 (as at 1/7)
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Woohoo just got my first swagbucks voucher for £5 amazon voucher :D took 5 days and I am so grateful! This forum has been awesome for help. Thanks Fairyclicks :)!
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • lucyloo99
    lucyloo99 Posts: 56 Forumite
    i have a couple of friends on SB now:rotfl: and i can private msg them but they are not appearing on the chat thing and neither is my profile picture
    any idea how ii sort that

( i really hope im not annoying with all my silly questions )

also does anyone wanna be my friend on SB ?
    not sure if im allowed to say my name on SB on here if so i will post it in min lol :T
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Hey!

Think this is too high. Hoping to have £150 amazon vouchers by Swagbucks by Christmas time 2012? Then I can get something decent. I have no idea yet lol x
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Just started swaggering for the day :o had no excuse either as been on the computer all afternoon lol!

Have no trusted surveys :( but gonna try for some of the daily ones :)

Do you guys all know there are lots more surveys in the special offers sections? just worth a look if struggling to get a survey to finish :D
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • cheerfulness4
    cheerfulness4 Posts: 2,874 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Could someone please just explain again how you get 10pts a day from playing the games?

I have been playing the car driving game (think its a taxi) and a couple of others. Submitted my scores each time but never received any points.

Should I have signed up to something on games first? All I've done is go into games and then just clicked and played, then submitted my score at the end.
    What am I doing wrong? Ideas, anyone?
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I am really struggling today only done 90 so far. Still have 50 to go
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • DreamerV
    DreamerV Posts: 823 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    monz wrote: »
    Hey!

Think this is too high. Hoping to have £150 amazon vouchers by Swagbucks by Christmas time 2012? Then I can get something decent. I have no idea yet lol x

Hi Monz, there are around 33 weeks until you would probably need to order goods in time for Xmas. £150 in Amazon vouchers would be 25740 points worth of £5 vouchers. That's doable. Less than 112 points a day. It's more than I could do though. I'd leave SBTV running on your mobile for 50, and play the games for an extra 10. If you could qualify for a survey a day that would take you over :)
  • DreamerV
    Could someone please just explain again how you get 10pts a day from playing the games?

I have been playing the car driving game (think its a taxi) and a couple of others. Submitted my scores each time but never received any points.

Should I have signed up to something on games first? All I've done is go into games and then just clicked and played, then submitted my score at the end.
    What am I doing wrong? Ideas, anyone?

It should work. I usually play 2 games, then it credits. Then I do something else for a bit, then go back into games and play another 2. Some games don't credit. I play the car one though and it should work. A lot of people play the word games in the bottom right corner I think, with the synonyms.
  • DreamerV
    lucyloo99 wrote: »
    i have a couple of friends on SB now:rotfl: and i can private msg them but they are not appearing on the chat thing and neither is my profile picture
    any idea how ii sort that

( i really hope im not annoying with all my silly questions )

also does anyone wanna be my friend on SB ?
    not sure if im allowed to say my name on SB on here if so i will post it in min lol :T

You can add me if you want. My name is the same on there as on here. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure