IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking Eye Court Action

Comments

• Sirdan
    Sirdan Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    smithy2121 wrote: »
    I have not gone offline. O dear, have you not been on the Pepipoo site? If you don't believe me then don't post. Is the abuse that 'PPC trolls' receive the reason why nobody on this site has ever heard of anybody going to court for this? Do they get bullied off as they can't possibly be telling the truth?

I haven't said I don't believe YOU but I do question the authenticity of the scanned claim .

Who ever heard of a Solicitor UNDER charging on fees ???
  • Driver8
    Driver8 Posts: 743 Forumite
    Sirdan, thanks for finding out that information for me. I am going to get some free legal advice tomorrow and then make a decision whether I think it is worth fighting it. I also thought that solicitors fees of exactly £50 was a bit dodgy as well?

How do PE KNOW you were the driver? We would be pleased to know. You seem very reluctant in answering a few questions.

I am not abusing you, just asking a few questions that's all.

I think you are lying.
  • Sirdan, I question the authenticity of the scanned claim as well, but not sure what to do about it. My response was not aimed at you.

Driver8, They do not know that I am the driver, thats what I have been saying, I have never told them I was the driver. If you read up I have told you the city and the exact street in which this took place, so if that is the basis of why you think I am lying, then maybe time to come up with another reason why I would be wasting my time at 12:30am doing this?
  • Sirdan
    Sirdan, I question the authenticity of the scanned claim as well, but not sure what to do about it. My response was not aimed at you.

Driver8, They do not know that I am the driver, thats what I have been saying, I have never told them I was the driver. If you read up I have told you the city and the exact street in which this took place, so if that is the basis of why you think I am lying, then maybe time to come up with another reason why I would be wasting my time at 12:30am doing this?

You should contact the court to verify this is a genuine claim. If it is not genuine then PE are in deep water faking Court Papers is a serious offence and you should contact Trading Standards and the Police.

(For legal reason and clarity let me make it clear that I am in no way suggesting that they have done this ,just advising what you should do if you believe they have.)

That said I doubt very much that Parking Eye would actually do something so reckless, when plenty of people are still paying up like mugs.
  • Driver8
    Sirdan, I question the authenticity of the scanned claim as well, but not sure what to do about it. My response was not aimed at you.

Not on this thread have you mentioned the street once ! Also you haven't mentioned once that they don't know you're the driver.
  • Sirdan
    Sirdan wrote: »
    You should contact the court to verify this is a genuine claim. If it is not genuine then PE are in deep water faking Court Papers is a serious offence and you should contact Trading Standards and the Police.

(For legal reason and clarity let me make it clear that I am in no way suggesting that they have done this ,just advising what you should do if you believe they have.)

That said I doubt very much that Parking Eye would actually do something so reckless, when plenty of people are still paying up like mugs.

More on Pepipoo..Karl Williams is not listed as a Solicitor by the Law Society ..now this is getting serious ..signing papers as a solicitor when you are not ???? tsk

(at least Michael Sobell of Graham White IS actually a Solicitor)
  • Driver8
    Smithy2121. I think you are just another PPC troll caught out again, as usual. You lot have not got the intelligence to carry out scare tactics without being found out.

Another victory to honest hard working people.

hehehehehehehehe

Didn't take long did it?
  • smithy2121 wrote: »
    Because I have not at any point accepted that I was the driver of the vehicle on that day to the company. Would evidence from an online forum stand up in court?

It is on Bloom Street.

Bored of arguing...
  • Driver8
    edited 28 March 2011 at 12:50AM
    Bored of arguing...

I reckon this is a shill claim at best.

I do not believe you.
  • Driver8, I wish I was a fake, trust me. I imagine I probably have a little more intelligence than you if you are unable to look at Pepipoo website and see that I am real. Some people will argue about anything, I told you the address earlier and have now proved it, you still don't believe me!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure