Tesco Clubcard Statement - no coupons?!

Options
13»

Comments

• NectarCollector
    Options
    glider3560 wrote: »
    I initially thought this, but then received a book with three weeks of vouchers just as the previous book were expiring. Maybe this book was targetted for the Christmas and New Year period.

There's always a booklet out for xmas (and Easter I think), that's when supermarkets want your money the most :P
    #141 - Save £3k in 2016 challenge - #141
    Current savings: £901.06 / £3k
    =======================
  • teachersmate
    Options
    Hi
    I just phoned Tesco Clubcard to ask why I had no coupons with my vouchers.
    Apparently, it has always been a random selection of people that receive them and not everyone will get them every time (I always have until now!)
    It depends on the democratic and who they are targeting at the time. She checked that I had my DOB entered as apparently that helps. She also noticed that I had asked for no further notifications and said that might be why. I haven't changed this so Tesco must have done it. Might be worth checking.
  • FluroFrancis
    Options
    we've not had coupons for about a year now, got them every single time before that
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,856 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Same here. Got 2 coupons in a mailing a couple of months ago for Heinz mayo but that's it.
  • jason909
    jason909 Posts: 69 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Tesco have become very tight with vouchers especially with Clubcard and general ones online such as money off codes for new grocery customers, in fact, they are the only supermarket not to give a cash amount for new grocery orders. Unless you use Quidco.
  • glider3560
    glider3560 Posts: 4,115 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I regularly get £2 off £20 vouchers - one a week for six weeks. Sometimes the first will be £3 off £20.

I normally spend about £15 at a time and only get these vouchers after a week or two of not visiting. They don't come with the clubcard vouchers, but in a separate mailing.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure