Wuntu: Have you used it?

Options

Comments

• Keeping_Motivated
    Options
    Hi thanks everyone for sharing your experiences.

I am with Three but I hadn't signed up to this so I have just downloaded the App and tried but its asking me to confirm I'm a customer but all it does is take me to their website with no option of confirming?

Any suggestions?
  • jon81uk
    jon81uk Posts: 3,773 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi thanks everyone for sharing your experiences.

I am with Three but I hadn't signed up to this so I have just downloaded the App and tried but its asking me to confirm I'm a customer but all it does is take me to their website with no option of confirming?

Any suggestions?

Make sure you are not connected to wifi, the App needs to be on 3G/4G to verify the mobile network the phone is on.
  • HunEbun
    HunEbun Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    3 out of 4 family members on Wuntu, we think it's fab. Used Cinema tickets 3 times, have had 2 free dominos pizza, Costa today, sweeties and much more.

Husband always jealous on Wuntu Wednesdays :) Both DH and me have O2 priorities for work and it's rubbish!
    Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans
    The £2.00 Coin Savers Club = £2
  • Forgetful
    Forgetful Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    Options
    Just went with mum and my daughter to Bella Italia with a code each..
    told him theres 3 of us... immediately he said its only for 2 to a table so I immediately said well I will sit separately then... he asked manager and then said he would do it but he wasnt supposed to????

Blimey ...use a bit of common sense!!
  • jon81uk
    jon81uk Posts: 3,773 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Forgetful wrote: »
    Just went with mum and my daughter to Bella Italia with a code each..
    told him theres 3 of us... immediately he said its only for 2 to a table so I immediately said well I will sit separately then... he asked manager and then said he would do it but he wasnt supposed to????

Blimey ...use a bit of common sense!!

But it does clearly state in the app that its a maximum of two codes per table. You should have asked to be seated as a table for one and a table for two to start with.
  • ff69
    Options
    Tried to use the unlimited costa code yesterday to be told there were no more left. Am I misunderstanding the meaning of unlimited?

Also, miss the free sweets etc regularly despite looking throughout the night from midnight.

Good if you get the deals.
  • ziggycj
    ziggycj Posts: 306 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    ff69 wrote: »
    Also, miss the free sweets etc regularly despite looking throughout the night from midnight.

Good if you get the deals.

They get refreshed around 8:30am. I managed to get sweets for the first time last week, but it took a lot of refreshes before it finally changed to the new offer at 8:40.

The offers are great, but the app can be very unreliable. I had major problems at Pizza Hut when the code wouldn't come up when I went to pay.

I'd advise asking them to take the code before you get the food (most wait til after when you would normally get the bill.
  • Forgetful
    Options
    Yeah I usually try and get them to use the code before I eat... Happened at Las Iguanas last time... the app kept saying error..
  • kingfisherblue
    Options
    I've not used it yet, although I've downloaded the app. It sounds as though it's worth registering though.
  • Forgetful
    Options
    I've not used it yet, although I've downloaded the app. It sounds as though it's worth registering though.

if u are on the THREE network... then just go for it... free meals is great..oh and cinema tickets... and coffee...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure