Yodel service

Options
Yodel driver caught throwing boxes.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/yodel-delivery-driver-caught-camera-13309730?ptnr_rid=72360&icid=EM_MEN_Nletter_DailyNews

I don't know of any couriers that don't throw boxes about. I've had couriers collecting parcels from us and just sling them on the back of the van. I just make sure that there's little that can go wrong in transit.

Comments

• gardner1
    gardner1 Posts: 3,154 Forumite
    Options
    RFW wrote: »
    Yodel driver caught throwing boxes.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/yodel-delivery-driver-caught-camera-13309730?ptnr_rid=72360&icid=EM_MEN_Nletter_DailyNews

I don't know of any couriers that don't throw boxes about. I've had couriers collecting parcels from us and just sling them on the back of the van. I just make sure that there's little that can go wrong in transit.

one driver throws parcel to next van and driver catches it......what's the problem or are you just assuming all couriers chuck parcels to break them
  • RFW
    RFW Posts: 10,020 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    gardner1 wrote: »
    one driver throws parcel to next van and driver catches it......what's the problem or are you just assuming all couriers chuck parcels to break them
    I wasn't assuming anything. I posted a link and made a comment that all couriers throw boxes around. Is that "fake news"?
  • Pun
    Pun Posts: 740 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    RFW wrote: »
    I wasn't assuming anything. I posted a link and made a comment that all couriers throw boxes around. Is that "fake news"?

I don't think it is news of any sort!
  • mrcol1000
    mrcol1000 Posts: 4,790 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I like how in the story Yodel talk like their workers have the time to carefully move parcels from one place to another.

I think before you are allowed to send a parcel that you should be made to watch a video of what happens to parcels between you and the recipient. You can then think a bit harder about whether that single thin layer of cheap bubble wrap is going to protect that antique china vase.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure