Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• Mad busy day here.

Went to work - later start on Fridays thank goodness - then to MnS for the last 3 parcels, then posted off a Bay sale which I am pleased about, then raced home to get the stuff for DD, and someone in the lobby saw me with the MnS parcels and said 'you're loaded up' so I just said 'PayDay' and smiled.... :)

then to S for fuel, 2 x £10 spent on petrol, 2 x 1,000 pts received and when they added them on the guy said just keep going for it (!) :T

then delivered the Hipps and got given little carton of Lindt, no need but very nice, then helped DGD with maths homework, also retrieved my half a chicken from the other day from DD's freezer, so that's tomorrow's meals sorted, home now and had jacket potato and tuna for dinner, and finally am sitting still.

So pleased I made sandwiches last night - can't believe I ate them whilst driving around :eek:

As for frockery - I have not spent a penny on food! :j

No time to collect JF orders, will have to wait till Monday... didn't bother with Marmite.

Kids are off to Disney on Ice tomorrow, very nice.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Bubbs, what was the babyfood deal in A with the jars, please? I seem to recall it's an ongoing thing, so now there's a baby in the circle, I could try it out.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Picasso7 wrote: »
    I'd like to know this too please. I have a sense that it is ages since they did a double up -- can anyone remember when it was please? I am hoarding my points for it and have quite a few with all the extra offers they keep having for things I do anyway like Virgin trains. And when they tell me to swipe several times, I do one item at a time on the ss tills!

I seem to remember last year it was November time...

• altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    LadyLeenie wrote: »
    just popped into say ` Evening All` still having treatment it`s been 3 and a half years, beating the odds :-)

Hope you lot are keeping well, love and hugs to all , take care xxx

Hello Leenie, lovely to see you posting. It's been a long hard batte for you. There's still some if the olduns here, some things never change do they :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good luck for the rest of the treatment, and don't leave it so long next time xx :)
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Bubbs, what was the babyfood deal in A with the jars, please? I seem to recall it's an ongoing thing, so now there's a baby in the circle, I could try it out.

You have had a busy day.
    It wasnt working like it was as offer stopped will go and look for you x
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • altojack
    Happy 1st Birthday to zippys Grandson :bdaycake:

Sorry it's late xx

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    curl_girl wrote: »
    My one and only account has been suspended! !
    I purchased a 15 pack, tried to request the £5, but it has been declined 3 times, I queried again but got suspended cause they say I have 3 accounts set up. Sadly that's untrue but I think things went wrong from the switch over. :mad:

Evening Peeps.
    Everyone in S. :D

Sorry to hear that - hopefully not a sign of things to come :o.

Anon
  • bubbs
    No the jar offer is not on anymore its the pouches so buy in 6's in t with coupons for overage but only certain flavours hth
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • altojack
    Not doing well keeping up these days am I?

I'm a few pages behind but have someone here so may not catchup tonight.

See you all later xx

Hello bubbs hope you're ok :)

• bubbs
    Hello AJ :D
    Where you been? on your jollies:rotfl::rotfl:
    Keep up woman:p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure