We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

E: WEEKLY Win a Free Man Makeover by Celeb Stylist For You or Your Fella (LONDON)

curious4deals
curious4deals Posts: 15 Forumite
edited 10 August 2017 at 1:02PM in Game over
Ladies and gents,

E: WEEKLY

You or your fella could win a free man makeover by a celeb stylist in London.

http://www.fixmyfella.comDSC_0165_grande.JPG

Just enter at http://www.fixmyfella.com

1)Fill out the form with a recent pic of you/your man
2)Like their page on FB

Please note Entry is for Londoners only at this time.

T&Cs

"By clicking submit I agree that I am entering this competition voluntarily and I give my full consent on behalf of my Fella "the Contestant" and I "the Nominator" to be filmed on camera for the purpose of participating in Fix My Fella "the Show" which I understand and accept will be transmitted and distributed online."

Best of luck all!

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,849
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Please note Entry is for Londoners only at this time.

Hi can you please edit your post to include the end date in the format of E: 01/09 or whatever the end date is and then the title please
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • It seems to be a weekly comp - what to do in this case?
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    It seems to be a weekly comp - what to do in this case?

Edit your title to say weekly win.

But it looks like you have said now that it expires on the 21st ?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Apologies, i've now amended. Thank you for your help!
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    Apologies, i've now amended. Thank you for your help!

No t&c's and not very professional looking.

How do you know its an ongoing comp ?
  • I have now amended with T&Cs found on the website.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure