Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Hope the ladies who lunch :dance::dance:have a fabulous day:D

Sure that was snap I've just seen pass our front window on her way to T:rotfl::rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    Good morning ....what is Snapant after with her bingo winnings :)
  • shirley999
    shirley999 Posts: 1,937 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    There seems to be no way to check the surprise nectar points and I would have liked to have been able to check what the surprise points were for each transaction. I shopped at 3 differents places and got 3 lots of points. However, many of my base points have not been added yet. I suspect the corresponding surprise points may all have been added in which case I have got barely over 250 points per transaction, and I feel more disappointed than surpised by my added points!

The base points that are still missing are for all of my Currys transactions from early in the promotion and Look Fantastic for the last few days of the promotion. As others have said, the amounts 'spent' bear no resemblance to anything.
  • Nannylala
    Nannylala Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Good morning ::coffee::coffee::coffee:awake early so thought I would give Marmie a break from his tea making duties:A..stay safe any of you attempting to venture out for Black Friday :T
  • sarahskint
    sarahskint Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    morning all a quick question for those with amex......when it comes to paying where can I use the giro slip to make a payment, as I want to clear the balance off but I don't want to use up the cash in the bank so to speak as have the cash here x tia x
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Good morning all, happy black Friday, or otherwise.

Its another chilly one, wrap up well.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Morning all,
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Morning all :)
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    shirley999 wrote: »
    There seems to be no way to check the surprise nectar points and I would have liked to have been able to check what the surprise points were for each transaction. I shopped at 3 differents places and got 3 lots of points. However, many of my base points have not been added yet. I suspect the corresponding surprise points may all have been added in which case I have got barely over 250 points per transaction, and I feel more disappointed than surpised by my added points!

The base points that are still missing are for all of my Currys transactions from early in the promotion and Look Fantastic for the last few days of the promotion. As others have said, the amounts 'spent' bear no resemblance to anything.

My account is still a mess Shirley. I have far more points than I should have and expect them to be removed at any time. Live chat is a waste of time and phoning them is no better. You almost have to tell them what their T&C's are.

Having said that, their recent bonus points promotion was the most exciting n a long while and the double up helped a lot of folk out this Christmas.
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    sarahskint wrote: »
    morning all a quick question for those with amex......when it comes to paying where can I use the giro slip to make a payment, as I want to clear the balance off but I don't want to use up the cash in the bank so to speak as have the cash here x tia x

Unsure sarah. hg might be along soon to help.

Thanks for the cuppa nanny:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business