Notice of issue of warrant of control

Options
124»

Comments

• MarrtyGH1369
    Options
    Thank you replying.

Would I be obligated to provide them with bank statements etc if they asked? Something about providing them with that detailed of a breakdown of our personal lives makes me uncomfortable. I'd like to know if I can say no without getting on their bad side if they do ask.
  • fatbelly
    fatbelly Posts: 20,494 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Options
    so we are living on my pip and the carers allowance my partner gets

If I was engaging with them I'd send proof of those, but as for bank statements - too much information!
  • MarrtyGH1369
    Options
    I'd also like to know what this means: Account ///////// Agreement Start Date 15/03/2010 Last Payment Date 30/12/2011

When would that have become un-collectable?
  • MarrtyGH1369
    Options
    Thank you.
    Having looked into the money we get, we actually get income support and child tax credit, my partner also claims carers allowance for me. I didn't know we got any of most of that until I asked my better half what we actually got.
    Having worked out our out goings, we are left with just under £2 a month.
  • MarrtyGH1369
    Options
    Hi again

These figures aren't publicly available. Focus on completing a budget as thoroughly and accurately as possible - if you are able to post a draft version here, then others can offer observations on whether your figures look high or low in particular areas and guide you accordingly.

Dennis
    @natdebtline
    Should I include my partners income in these calculations too? Most of the money she gets is for the kids.
  • fatbelly
    fatbelly Posts: 20,494 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I'd also like to know what this means: Account ///////// Agreement Start Date 15/03/2010 Last Payment Date 30/12/2011

When would that have become un-collectable?

They would have had to start a court claim before 30/12/17, which I'm guessing they did
  • MarrtyGH1369
    Options
    fatbelly wrote: »
    They would have had to start a court claim before 30/12/17, which I'm guessing they did

Thank you.
    I don't understand how this particular debt could have reached such a high number, they say it's over £2000. It's Orange so it must be a mobile phone. The last payment was made over a year after the first. My missis thinks she can remember it, she is sure that I sent a letter at the end of the contract, asking them to terminate it. It's a ridiculously high amount for a mobile phone bill and this is from a time when 2 year contracts didn't exist!
  • MarrtyGH1369
    Options
    So me and my mum went through mine and my partners expenses. We ended up with a figure of £7.50 A month remaining. That's what Lowell want. Just hope we aren't hit with any unexpected costs but at least it's something.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure