Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• mrs_lds wrote: »
    Is there a code or dies this come off automatically? Tia

You need the Sparks card, and it needs to be registered online. You go into your Sparks account and activate the offers you want, and then you shop (either online or in store). The offer then comes off automatically.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    thepearce wrote: »
    Yes, I think it might be later than 6am as well. I haven't worked out when the cut off is, but I think it's fine after 8am - perhaps they go by EST.

edit : I guess pacifica9's explanation would account for me too.
    Morning. Droid states 10 per day. I did a so just after 5am and it said I had exceeded daily limit. Maybe their day starts at 6am ?

So I have to wait until just before midnight to play again :eek:.

I hadn’t thought this through :o.

Anon
  • Anon
    I used a free breakfast offer on Gweggs yesterday but it is still showing on the app - has it renewed and can I use it again please?

Many thanks

Anon
  • newbie1980
    newbie1980 Posts: 2,016 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Anon wrote: »
    I used a free breakfast offer on Gweggs yesterday but it is still showing on the app - has it renewed and can I use it again please?

Many thanks

Anon

normally once you refresh the app it dissapears
  • Just a wee thing I have done ! I keep a trigger yoghurt in my bag and if they don't have it in store I "accidently" put it in with my other 9 yoghurts ! Still free yoghurts ! icon11.gif

michaels wrote: »
    Went to the big A today as dd1 football team had a bowling night and got 2 sets of yoghurts as our local a doesn't have the trigger.

One diet coke on AP, last 2 days have been so much worse than the first 4 :(
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    edited 30 November 2017 at 10:36AM
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Morning. Have had your Christmas fayre. My friends was last week. The raffle raised about £220. Eleven bags of toiletries went to a homeless initiviive and she still has about 6 goodie bags left. I bought wee cookie bags with a Xmas scene which she popped 4 mini candy canes into. Sold for 20p and apparently the flew off the stalll. Bags were from eBay and come in all patterns. Easter, Halloween too 100 bags for just over £2. :T.

Morning Mrs M. Ours is on the last day of school (15th). The candy cane bags sound like a great idea. Might borrow that one!
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • inna
    inna Posts: 590 Forumite
    Nor me three :(
    Do we know why waities don't like us??
    bubbs wrote: »
    Nor me :(:(
    Night all :wave:
    :money:
  • Anon
    Just a wee thing I have done ! I keep a trigger yoghurt in my bag and if they don't have it in store I "accidently" put it in with my other 9 yoghurts ! Still free yoghurts ! icon11.gif

I would exercise caution doing this and personally wouldn’t risk it - there are a lot of security cameras instore (seen and unseen) and you could be accused of theft or at least have a difficult conversation with security.

Anon
  • Anon
    newbie1980 wrote: »
    normally once you refresh the app it dissapears

I thought that but have closed it down and opened a few times and it is still showing.

Anon
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    mrs_lds wrote: »
    Goid morning beautiful people!
    Hi mrs Ids. Wondering have you spotted any of the muller christmas yogurts in any local A's. Think you are from my neck of the woods lol. Ive tried Tllbury a few times but no luck. Might try Basild0n today.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure