Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Just go to the boots site ....Look for the Sanctuary stuff...It's on 3 4 2....but also gives you an additional 25% off...

Hope this helps...

Ok thanks.
  • The Glade large candle has come on offer in Ts to match Morries prices from today...If anyone has bought them today....Can you see if they are matching to Teskies yet please...

TIA
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Claire1972
    Claire1972 Posts: 2,749 Forumite
    The Glade large candle has come on offer in Ts to match Morries prices from today...If anyone has bought them today....Can you see if they are matching to Teskies yet please...

TIA

I bought them and compared agasint W
    We're just happy to have a home, a family and our health. Whatever else is just added and it fits. :)
  • Claire1972 wrote: »
    I bought them and compared agasint W

Thanks Claire1972....Probably they will show from tomorrow or later today then....

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Claire1972
    Thanks Claire1972....Probably they will show from tomorrow or later today then....

How much will this make them do you think?
    We're just happy to have a home, a family and our health. Whatever else is just added and it fits. :)
  • mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Just dropping in from my sick bed :(. Have some sort of bug and am the most terrible patient

Can I ask what sort of size these would be. I have a better gift to give to someone but she is petite. Say a size 10. But wonder if it would be too big.

Thanks

hope your feeling better soon mrs mac,x
    How much will this make them do you think?

Will still be the same price as Morries and Waities..£1:60..Just gives options for target shop...

• Claire1972
    Will still be the same price as Morries and Waities..£1:60..Just gives options for target shop...
    I have one lit in the kitchen, quite nice.
    I have one lit in the kitchen, quite nice.

Good for the price....Think I have enough for the next year....Hopefully they will still smell good in that time...:rotfl:..

• Any pizza ones going in recycle bin
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport