Official Trying to Conceive - Thread 13

Comments

• Ratison
    Ratison Posts: 263 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Delurking to say I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Rachy. Hope you've got loads of tests!
  • sulphate
    sulphate Posts: 1,235 Forumite
    Evening ladies, can I join this thread please?

We are now TTC #2 - eek! We must be mental! I am on CD23 but pretty sure I haven't caught this month.

Can't believe I am posting on this thread again, doesn't seem 3 years since we were last TTC! It took 6 months last time so I guess I am expecting a similar wait this time.

Hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas and fingers crossed for some sticky baby dust in 2017 :j
  • Thanks Ratison :)

I am feeling very nauseous again this morning. Another BFN but none of them are 'early testers'.

I am now getting anxious that I am going to be massively crushed on Christmas Day if AF arrives. Luckily I will have wine, chocolate, crap TV and all the people I love around me though so can't ask for more than that. There's still some hope yet though!

Welcome Sulphate :j
  • I also echo advice on dropping the hormonal contraception asap.
    I was really lucky to become pregnant the first month we stopped using protection but I had had my implant removed 5 months earlier.
    I don't know if it made a difference, but even if it didn't, it meant I had a few months practice of tracking my natural cycles (I used Ovia) and could more accurately recognise the signs of ovulation etc.
    Cleared my credit card debt of £7123.58 in a year using YNAB! Debt free date 04/12/2015.
    Enjoying sending hundreds of pounds a month to savings rather than debt repayment!
  • So very confused... AF kind of started on Monday, 1 day late, and has been stop start ever since. I usually have a very light flow anyway but this is even less than that, some pink and some brown spotting. Did a HPT on Tuesday which was negative, but might try again tomorrow morning and see what happens. I just want to know either way so I can plan what to say at Christmas! Spending it with family and it will be very noticeable if I'm not drinking/avoiding some food! Even Ovia is confused now, showing me lots of question marks. Any thoughts/similar experiences?!
  • cats2012
    cats2012 Posts: 1,182 Forumite
    Orange Candle no specific advice but this did happen to me a couple of times - just weird cycles to be honest. One month I had pretty much just spotting for 8 days but that was my AF, so weird. Doc said I may not have ovulated but they'd never know for sure x
    Officially Mrs B as of March 2013
    TTC since Apr 2015, baby B born March 2017
  • Thanks cats - it's all so frustrating isn't it! I tested this morning and got a very VERY faint line, I wasn't sure it was there but OH looked and he could see it too. It was within a couple of minutes of testing so pretty sure it wasn't evap or anything like that. Just wanted something a bit more definitive! I'll test again in a couple of days (well, probably tomorrow and the next day and the next...!) before I get my hopes up!
  • hey there, could I be added in please.

TTC since 12/2014
    Age 28.

Hope this is ok

Should really start going back for tests at Drs but scared what it might find
  • Chelle22
    Chelle22 Posts: 341 Forumite
    Hi all. Please could I be added?

TTC properly since 11/16, but have been trying on and off since 1/16 so almost a year :(

I'm 31 (yesterday) and have been married for almost 3 years so we get quite a lot of pressure from family and friends. Have just had to start telling people we are TTC as they keep asking but it is tricky...

Rachylou1981 like you I am expecting AF on Xmas day, but have a lot of PMT symptoms and have had 2 negative First Response tests the last two days so I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen this time around.
  • I'm going to tentatively move up to the next thread - still only had faint positives but no sign of af and the wisdom of the internet suggests that a faint positive is still a positive! Good luck to you all, will be keeping my fingers crossed! x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback