Book a Magical Call from Mickey Mouse wishing the kids a merry christmas

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
Senior Ambassador
edited 13 November 2012 at 3:37PM in Freebies (no spend required)
https://magicalcallfrommickey.com/

Book a Magical Call from Mickey Mouse this Christmas plus a chance to win a
Disney Cruise Line® family holiday

Step 1 – Select and hold a time slot for the call
  1. Listen to the messages on the www.magicalcallfrommickey.com page to hear the call options available (a group message for the whole family, or a message for an individual family member). The call from Mickey Mouse is an automated message and no interaction will take place.
  2. Click on the “Book your call” link on the www.magicalcallfrommickey.com page to load the details of the time slots that are available to be booked. Calls from Mickey Mouse are available every fifteen minutes starting from 9am to 9pm everyday from the 1st November 2012 to 31st December 2012. Calls can be pre-booked from 28th October 2012.
  3. Select an available date and time, then click on the “Book now” button. There are only a limited number of calls available per time slot selected, so don’t delay in entering your details and completing your reservation to ensure you secure your preferred time that you have chosen.
  4. Calls must be booked a minimum of 6 hours before it is required to take place.
Step 2 – Enter your details
  1. After selecting a time slot for your call you will need to enter in your details, including a valid date of birth (you must be 18+ to book the call) and valid email address (you will need to confirm your booking following instructions sent to you by email) then click on the “Continue” button.
  2. Enter a valid UK or ROI telephone number to receive the call on the date and time selected, and confirm the message option to be played out on the call (a group message for the whole family, or a message for an individual family member) and click on the “Continue” button. Please note this promotion is currently only available for UK and ROI residents.
  3. The next screen that loads will display the details of the call, please review this carefully. If the details are incorrect, you can click on the “Back” button to amend but please note this will take you back to the time slot booking screen where you will be required to book your time slot again. We cannot guarantee that your original time slot will still be available. If you have changed your mind and no longer want to book the call, click on the “Cancel” button. If all details are correct and you would like to book the call, click on the “Continue” button.
  4. The next screen that loads will confirm that the reservation has been made and give you instructions on how to confirm your reservation. From this screen you can either book another call (subject to a maximum of three calls per email address and/or telephone number) or enter the free prize draw for a chance to win a Disney Cruise Line® family holiday.
Step 3 – Confirm your booking
  1. Check your emails for your confirmation email. The confirmation email should reach you within 2 hours of you reserving your call. If you have not received the email within this time, please check your spam email folder and if it hasn’t arrived please call the helpline on 0800 444 201 or email [EMAIL="magicalcallfrommickey@disney.co.uk"]magicalcallfrommickey@disney.co.uk[/EMAIL] with a valid contact number so that we can call you back.
  2. Click on the confirmation link in the email within 24 hours of reserving your call to confirm your booking. A confirmation screen will load shortly after to verify that your booking has been made. Please note that same day bookings must be confirmed no later than 2 hours before the call is due to take place.
  3. Any bookings that have not been confirmed within the times mentioned above will result in the reservation being cancelled and the time slot being released. If you have not confirmed your reservation in time, and you have not already made the maximum number of bookings you can of course book another call. We cannot guarantee that the time slot previously selected will still be available.
Step 4 – Wait for your call!
  1. We will send you a reminder email 24 hours before your call is due to take place. If you don’t receive this email for whatever reason, as long as you have followed steps 1-3 above and confirmed your call, then your call will be made
  2. Your time slot is 15 minutes long. If you have not received your call within your 15 minute slot, please call the helpline on 0800 444 201.
  3. If your phone line is busy or you have missed your call, please check your answer machine as the message will be left there. If you do not have an answer machine and you have not already made the maximum number of bookings you can of course try to book another call. We cannot guarantee availability of calls.
Step 5 – Cancelling a call
  1. If, for whatever reason, you would like to cancel a call, please follow the instructions on how to do so in your confirmation email. If you no longer have your confirmation email, you can call the helpline on 0800 444 201 with your call details, and providing your call is not scheduled within 2 hours, we can cancel your call for you.
  2. Please note that any cancellations must be made no later than 2 hours before your call is due to take place.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: We've been in touch with Disney and it's confirmed this phone call is completely free and available throughout December, subject to available time slots. Thanks to sarah1972 for sharing this freebie.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Apologies if this has already been posted or is in the wrong place - I did search before, but couldn't find anything.

I follow Disney's twitter page (sad, I know!) and they are offering 1 million free Merry Christmas phonecalls from Mickey Mouse this christmas. Phone calls are an automated message, so there is no interaction, but I know my little girl will love it any way!

You book a date & time (15 minute slots) & can listen to the message that will be played here: https://magicalcallfrommickey.com/

all the info is on there - you just register using your email address.

Hope that helps someone - my apologies again if I have put this in the wrong place, but I thought it was a grabbit cos 1 million probably won't last that long :xmassmile
  • lexuslass
    lexuslass Posts: 2,283 Forumite
    :T This is a brilliant find!! thank you!! :T

Booked Christmas Eve at 7pm! kids will love it! :)
  • freddie_2
    freddie_2 Posts: 918 Forumite
    Snap - have booked mine aslo for 7pm on Christmas Eve!

thanks OP
  • Six for me on Christmas Eve!!!
    Albert Einstein “Imagination is more important than knowledge”
  • Thanks!Have just sent this link to my sister for my niece and nephews :) xx
  • oooh this is brilliant, i've booked for 13:00 on x mas day :)
    SIMPLY BE-££577.11:eek:
    Very BNPL - £353.00:o
  • Booked for 7.30pm on Xmas Eve :D :j
  • Do you know please, is it only to uk landlines, or can you enter a mobile number? (Going to be away over the Xmas period)
  • I put my mobile no in and it worked okay, well i say worked i mean it didnt tell me to put landline in. Booked mines for 6.30. My wee boy will be so excited! Makes Xmas eve more magical! xx
  • Cleo03
    Cleo03 Posts: 110
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I also booked this today using a mobile number without any problems. Received a confirmation email approx 15 minutes afterwards.
    A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it-

Bob Hope
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport