Qmee - making money searching the web

Comments

• CornwallNoel
    CornwallNoel Posts: 17 Forumite
    Fans on Google
  • easyrider81
    easyrider81 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Mr. Tambourine Man song on Google
  • IF anyone could please offer up some suggestions on what to do to maximize the search results Qmee can be bothered to display. I am getting 1 result every 10 searches on average.... at this rate I may be dead or on my last legs by the time I get to a £1.00.

I am using Qmee on Chrome browser but have also tried it on Firefox and the results were not much better to be honest.

Also, whilst I am on a roll ::) what is going on with Chrome browser on Android?! I can't even have a toolbar on my browser..... COME ON Google.... Sort it out!!

Any information on any of the subjects raised above would be highly appreciated.

Craig Dickinson
  • MollyDolly
    MollyDolly Posts: 872 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 6 July 2015 at 10:33AM
    IF anyone could please offer up some suggestions on what to do to maximize the search results Qmee can be bothered to display.

TBH I earn more searching on other sites such as Inbox Pounds, Instagc, Swagbucks, Zoombucks etc than I do on Qmee - Inbox Pounds for example pay you a penny per search til you reach a maximum of 15p per day. I do google a lot during the course of the day but it is for genuine reasons and so totally hit and miss - I'm just glad for any rewards when they crop up. I don't have time to search willy nilly - I don't see the point because you may not receive any reward.
  • MollyDolly
    Brighton on Google.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    IF anyone could please offer up some suggestions on what to do to maximize the search results Qmee can be bothered to display. I am getting 1 result every 10 searches on average.... at this rate I may be dead or on my last legs by the time I get to a £1.00.

I am using Qmee on Chrome browser but have also tried it on Firefox and the results were not much better to be honest.

Also, whilst I am on a roll ::) what is going on with Chrome browser on Android?! I can't even have a toolbar on my browser..... COME ON Google.... Sort it out!!

Any information on any of the subjects raised above would be highly appreciated.

Craig Dickinson

said before and say again

QMEE do not like people aggressively searching just to get payouts.

If you read their website, it clearly states you will get searches based on your natural usage of google and what the promoters want you to see.

I have found by doing my normal searches for things I can get upto 3 searches a day all paid. But that's because like MOLLYDOLLY I use search engines genuinely during the day, not just to earn money.
  • CornwallNoel
    CornwallNoel Posts: 17 Forumite
    Home service provider on google.
  • MollyDolly
    Germany on Google.
  • Tinman
    Tinman Posts: 880 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    wilko on google
  • online gambling (google)