dealcloud?

I just wondered if anyone had experience with this group deal as I keep getting emails from them, but never sighned up with them. scam?
I did use Grupon and some others , perhaps they sold my email?

Comments

• Avaris
    Avaris Posts: 2 Newbie
    Were you signed up for anything to do with the Invitation book? I'm pretty sure I had a notification recently to say that Dealcloud was a new name for the email based offers from them.
  • Thanks I used to have Invitation book a few years ago.
    So in that case it should be safe to buy from them I hope as they seemed to have some good offers.
  • I have had one successful purchase from this company so went ahead with a second one which was cheese platter in restaurant with a view. However, since responding to the coupon no one has got back to me to confirm booking. I have emailed and phoned a mobile number. I tried my account to find they do not supply a phone number for their helpline. This is quite worrying and I will not purchase anything from them again. After more research it appears the bar is above student accommodation. At least with groupon there is a phone number so you can speak to someone.

I hope I shall be able to claim back on my credit card. The event wasn't expensive but was for a birthday treat for me and a friend. I now have to sort out something else as I am not sure it will go ahead

Will not purchase again with this company, too much hassle
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport