EXPIRED Mineral powder foundation 3 for £10 + free delivery code

Comments

• preep wrote: »
    10% tcb :)

what does this mean ?

I use it, but not everyday so it lasts ages.
  • Hele_an
    Hele_an Posts: 108 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    what does this mean ?

10% top cash back
  • scot88
    scot88 Posts: 351 Forumite
    Just ordered. Thanks OP
  • thanks, just ordered some hopefully got right colour.
  • The foundation looks so dark. Is there anyone else really pale and use these shades? I`m concious of looking orange. :)
    2014 wins-2 picnic hampers,Boxfresh goodies,foodie festival tickets,Polo event tickets,Kent airshow family ticket,£25 Nisa voucher,New Pines holiday for 6,meal for 6,fake tan and mitt,pickled beetroot,£50,£100 Mucky boots voucher.
    Thanks and good luck to all! xx:beer::j:money::T
  • The foundation looks so dark. Is there anyone else really pale and use these shades? I`m concious of looking orange. :)

Nude is a lighter one I think,with these types of things less is more,you can keep adding it your skin,with circular movements of a brush and then the colour goes darker,you build up the colour.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 13 November 2012 at 11:32PM
    Wlt try but am very confused about which shade to pick! Lindsayloo's review (15th Aug 12) is probably the most helpful posted.

Was looking at this tutorial on Youtube - but her make-up is garish and I can't really tell what colour she is!!! :o

I think I'll stick to MAC.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • thanks OP have taken a gamble on nude and got 2 pots. I usually use lilylolo but at £15 a pot can't really afford it!
  • McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,819 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I;m presumably you sort of build the colour up and just put it straight on skin on top of moisturiser.

I'm also presuming that there will be some instructions.
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • oliveoyl
    oliveoyl Posts: 3,375 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    I tried Avon's mineral foundation powder a couple of years ago. I'm pale, so ordered the lightest shade... well, I might as well have ordered a pot of talc, it made me look like a goth with chronic anaemia. :rotfl: I sent it back for a refund.
    TOP MONEYSAVING TIP

Make your own Pot Noodles using a flower pot, sawdust and some old shoe laces. Pour in boiling water, stir then allow to stand for two minutes before taking one mouthful, and throwing away. Just like the real thing!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure