Aqua limit increase

Options
2nd increase since yesterday.
Aqua card -600 limit to 1100 limit.
Can’t believe my luck.
That’s Chrome+Aqua cards increased.
I need to continue in reducing balances, though with considerable bills fast approaching 2018.
I’ll continue to do my best.
Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Don't get carried away and spend the limit then especially if you already have a balance
  • Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,820 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    !!! wrote: »
    Don't get carried away and spend the limit then especially if you already have a balance

Thanks
    I know of at least 1 large bill early 2018.
    Though I have no intention at all in using anywhere near my new limits.
    Taking time to ensure payments are on time slowly reducing balances, though I’m starting with other cards-1st will be cleared 2018-asap didn’t mange to clear last 100 from that card.
    I have a few years to clear all cards and hopefully get better cards next 2-3 years.
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • Qwerty25
    Options
    I applied for an aqua credit card online and it said you card and pin are now being created and you will receive them in a few days time but I haven’t received any email like other people have on here does this mean I still got accepted or
  • Qwerty25
    Options
    I got accepted last Saturday and haven’t heard anything at all
  • boo_star
    boo_star Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I wonder how the companies in your DMP feel about you using further credit while paying them a pittance every month?
  • Dandytf
    Options
    Qwerty25 wrote: »
    I got accepted last Saturday and haven’t heard anything at all

Please allow upto 14 days.
  • Dandytf
    Options
    boo_star wrote: »
    I wonder how the companies in your DMP feel about you using further credit while paying them a pittance every month?

Mser’s are usually non judgemental.
    See my sig 50% paid 2012-2017
    Updated Jan each year.
    I’ll never ever post circumstances of accepting help from SC.
    I hope to return to what was my spotless clean credit rating in a few years showing recent card payments on time.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Vanquis don't seem to like me, still no increase!

Aqua have been good with limit increases for me - Started at £900, asked to go up to £1750 6 months later and they put it up to £1,950.

Asked to go up again and they kept saying not until November. Asked again the other day, no reply yet.

£2k is too low, I get that just in work expenses each month. Tried to tell them that but they don't seem to be listening! We'll see what they come back with, presumably on Monday now.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure