Swagbucking into 2016

Comments

• There is another instant survey for 24 points. On home improvement. I can't get past the second question though.
  • paddyposh
    paddyposh Posts: 411 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Anybody doing the Swag hunt yet? :)
  • I too am having that issue where i get so far and then just the spinning wheel not letting me progress, tested in chrome IE edge and firefox
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I too am having that issue where i get so far and then just the spinning wheel not letting me progress, tested in chrome IE edge and firefox

Went right through on third try.

IGN new channel on ToolbarTV has a limited list of clips, just finished for me, but all play quickly.
  • azzadle
    azzadle Posts: 55 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Never seen these, are they under the 'answer' tab?

I'm also having problems with pages loading :/
  • economum
    economum Posts: 145 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I too am having that issue where i get so far and then just the spinning wheel not letting me progress, tested in chrome IE edge and firefox

Same thing here - I got quite a way through and it has hung on the question "Please state why you prefer to shop here"

I've made sure there are no unusual characters or quote marks or anything strange in my answer :(
  • kippygolf wrote: »
    You may have already tried this, but try a different browser? Clear cookies?
    It's definately not cookies because this was the first thing I did after logging in to SB this morning, and I always start a session off fresh, clearing cookies etc the previous day.

I just had another one about redecorating and just kept right clicking and reloading the survey pop-up every time it stalled, each page of the survey took about 5/6 tries before it went to the next page and eventually it credited. This was happening yesterday too, it's definately a problem at their end since other people are having the same issues.
  • Decorating instant driving me nuts, had about 30 attempts at it now, can't get further than 4th querstion. Sometimes not even the 2nd.

Garbage.
  • Ian_X
    Ian_X Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    The instant survey jammed on me, but I right clicked the survey window and selected "reload". It took me back to the start but it ran ok after that. (I'm using Chrome).
  • Just ordered a little something from Boots via the email for 1000sb bonus :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure