Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    Options
    Well after seeing ds2 off at 2:45 this morning he has arrived in New York :)
    They are straight to the hotel and off out for a walk to Times Square followed by planet Hollywood for tea and then to the Empire State , I'm so jelous of his trip :)
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Did you manage to get a purple draggle?:cool:

Got 3 I think, 6 altogether, 2 pink, one green...all for sale! :)
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • ilovetoshop
    Options
    locarr wrote: »
    Got 3 I think, 6 altogether, 2 pink, one green...all for sale! :)

I ordered pengulas to find out it was meant to be a draggle and also an owlicorn...who new children's toys could be so confusing :cool:
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • ilovetoshop
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    ILTS your box is full:p

Should be empty ;)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well after seeing ds2 off at 2:45 this morning he has arrived in New York :)
    They are straight to the hotel and off out for a walk to Times Square followed by planet Hollywood for tea and then to the Empire State , I'm so jelous of his trip :)
    Corr that was early, hope he has a brill trip, i would be jealous too:rotfl::rotfl: Is it with school?
    Pm sent
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • emmad5689
    emmad5689 Posts: 1,117 Forumite
    Options
    scamps1966 wrote: »
    It's a disposable email. Make up anything @yopmail.com When you check, forward it to your own email and print. HTH. :)

Thanks so much, I've printed some off, don't understand why the little dish meals are comparing as according to my supermarket there's only one variety on 3 for £5 in morrisons. Does anyone know how good tesco are at picking up prices? Wondering if the 4 for £5 sweets will compare tomorrow xx
    To get to Disneyland Florida 2016
  • gardenia
    gardenia Posts: 1,042 Forumite
    Options
    Hello all thanks for the mullers 11 Apple plus 1 plain worked :)
    A v T
    Saw on hduk 750g tri pack grapes for £1 (£1.33 kg) so added them on
    Come back NA to all stores on apg
    also online
    https://groceries.asda.com/product/grapes/asda-growers-selection-tripack-seedless-grapes/910001689860

Tube sweets work out £1.80 for three

0.09x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Red Onion (order by number of onions or select kg) (PER KG) £0.07 £0.07
    0.02x ASDA Grower's Selection Thin Chillies (PER KG) £0.06 N/A
    1x Goodfella's Takeaway Big Cheese Pizza (555G) £2.47 £2.00
    0.15x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (PER KG) £0.10 £0.10
    1x ASDA Chosen by Kids Easy Peasy Peelers (500G) £0.50 N/A
    3x Jelly Tots Giant Tube (130G) £3.00 £2.00. :T
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Tri-Pack Seedless Grapes (750G) £1.00 N/A :)
    1x ASDA Custard Creams (400G) £0.50 £0.40
    10x Muller Rice Apple (1X180G) £5.50 £3.00
    1x Muller Rice Original (1X180G) £0.55 £0.55
    1x Warburtons Farmhouse Soft White Bread (800G) £1.00 £1.25
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    Thanks VT yes it's a good idea ordering the coals themselves I hadn't really thought about that doh! The garage door is broken too and the well maintained lawns are a mass of soil and weeds but it is probably better if they keep their heads down and fix these things themselves. They should keep the broken garage door and when they leave put it back on!! It must have been someone else with the dirty oven.
    Thanks for the advice I'll pass it on tomorrow.
  • ilovetoshop
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Corr that was early, hope he has a brill trip, i would be jealous too:rotfl::rotfl: Is it with school?
    Pm sent

Yes with school as part of his music, he's out there for 5 days and doing everything that I would love, he knows he is very lucky but he also helped fund the trip with a paper round and his little choppy job so not all handed on a plate :)
  • ilovetoshop
    Options
    Thanks VT yes it's a good idea ordering the coals themselves I hadn't really thought about that doh! The garage door is broken too and the well maintained lawns are a mass of soil and weeds but it is probably better if they keep their heads down and fix these things themselves. They should keep the broken garage door and when they leave put it back on!! It must have been someone else with the dirty oven.
    Thanks for the advice I'll pass it on tomorrow.

Just my 2ps worth but I would just take photos of anything you are not happy with and email them with said Inventry so that when you move out you can show them what you started with...that is what we did and basically rewrote the whole thing as it stated things were clean and things were not, they had put carpets were professionally cleaned ..no they were not, we did this and got our full deposit back when we left.i would not advise for paying out for big things that you don't need to as that is up to them to sort x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure