Siana Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream,

Options

Comments

• rozza216
    Options
    does anyone know if middlesbrough aldi have any cream in??

can't find a phone number to check:confused:
    I believe I can fly...
  • SpudGunner
    Options
    Loads of em today in Aldi - Blackwater (Hants) limited to 2 per person tho.
  • vickym
    vickym Posts: 686 Forumite
    Options
    After reading all your comments about Aldi "Anti wrinkle cream" I thought I would give it a go - so 2 weeks ago I purchased the day and night cream and have used it every day and night since. I was a bit wary of using it at first as I have really sensitive skin. - but since using it I am happy to report that it has not irrated my skin at all and I have found now that my skin is much softer and the skin around my eyes does look and feel tighter.

I wont be buying P&P from boots anymore as I havent found it to be the wonder cream its suposed to be.

So I am now a converted Siana user - meaning a massive MSE saving of £14+ per jar compared to buying P&P - thats got to be good Money saving.

Sorry to hear that people are having problems getting hold of it - I went into a store in Manchester yesterday and bought 4 jars of each of the day and night cream - so that just in case it does start being rationed like it has elsewhere I will have plenty of stock.

Best wishes everyone - hope you all have a great day

Vickym
    xxx
    Remember is nice to be important but more important to be nice

• cam101
    cam101 Posts: 174 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    After hearing about it, I went to my local Aldi expecting a sold out sign. Instead there were full and unlimited supplies, so I bought 4 of each!

I recommended to my mum, who went in about 3 hours later to get hers. She only got a day cream, the last one. She said there were 3 people in the shop, all buying face cream! I don't see how they will keep up with demand.

By the way have now been using for 4 days, have extremely sensitive skin, and it's been absolutely fine.
  • Dustangle
    Options
    cam101 wrote: »
    She said there were 3 people in the shop, all buying face cream! I don't see how they will keep up with demand.
    I believe that stocks of lard and goose fat are relatively plentiful at the moment, so no worries.
  • angela110660
    Options
    have not bought myself but have heard about someone I know who went to local shop to buy a couple of pots for her friend in Yorkshire to put in post as she is unable to find it at all - sold out up there. was still available here though - just!
  • skingirl
    skingirl Posts: 203 Forumite
    Options
    sold out in clydebank as well dont know when or if they will be getting anymore.:eek:
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    Last week there was none in the Darlington shop, this week there was loads of both kinds!
  • littlewren
    littlewren Posts: 1,988 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I couldn't get any of the Siana day/night cream as it was 'temporarily out of stock due to high demand' but spotted the Siana body moisturiser which also contains Q10 and is £1.79 so I thought I'd buy one of these, in case it was suddenly mentioned in the press as being the best body moisturiser around! Oh and I also bought the Siana deodorant for 79p just to see what it's like!
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
  • DebsA_2
    DebsA_2 Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Hi there, does anyone know of any creams in stock in Epping Forest area of Essex. We tried Hoddesdon in Hertfordshire yesterday, but sold out. Thanks...
    :mad: Current Debts :mad:

2002 [strike]£21,000[/strike]- 2008 £8,500

Will be Debt Free in 2012 or before if possible :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills