Packaged Account Reclaim Success

Please be polite to OPs and remember this is a site for Claimants and Appellants to seek redress against their bank, ex-boss or retailer. If they wanted morality or the view of the IoD or Bank they'd ask them.

Comments

• db79
    db79 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Thank you, I used resolver your on line tool, and within 2 days received over £2200 back for my mis sold packaged account with Lloyds.
  • Followed your guide to reclaim packaged bank account and got £2900 within a week.Cheers
  • malnik
    malnik Posts: 92 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I used the forms on here, all was well until Natwest wrote and said tough!!! Perhaps I should have used an agent!
  • McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,819 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    An agent would only give the same info you did so it would not have made a difference,
    Presumably you werent miss sold.

You dont automatically gat it back just because you paid it .
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,318 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    malnik wrote: »
    I used the forms on here, all was well until Natwest wrote and said tough!!! Perhaps I should have used an agent!

Claims companies have a lower success rate than personal complaints.

Claims companies send the complaint to the same place you did. The same people at natwest deal with it and you get the same response.

Did Natwest reject your complaint as there was no evidence of wrongdoing or because you are barred from complaint?
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure