Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • savvy
    • By savvy 4th Aug 09, 11:21 AM
    • 29,726Posts
    • 45,330Thanks
    savvy
    Making Cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (Part 3)
    • 4th Aug 09, 11:21 AM
    Making Cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (Part 3) 4th Aug 09 at 11:21 AM
    Welcome to the Card Craft thread where there are many members who are new to card making as well as the more experienced members who love helping others out on their path to making cards. If you are new to this craft please do post and somebody will be along with some advice for you

Please note this thread is now a continuation of an original thread on making cards - Part 1, and the second thread - Part 2 it may be a good idea to look these first for advice
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm

I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones

Page 567
  • Tired Mom

TiredMom to the thread. If you want to pm me your details, I will happily send you some bits and pieces to get you going. It was how I got started and I haven't looked back since

Thriftyxxx
    Originally posted by thriftyscotslass
    TiredMom, pm me too and let me know what colours you like, I'd hate to send you stuff you'll never use especially when you first start. This is a nice place to be, even at 4.30am!!
    Originally posted by THE-WIFE
    Thank you both so much you really are .

I have pm'd you and have at last learnt how to double quote.

The Wife I will think of you at 4.30 am doing your crafting as I am usually putting DD back in her bed at that time for about the 3rd time in the night!

Hopefully you will both see this post as I see there is a nice new one started up.

Thanks again and also to everyone else for your kind welcomes.
    • savvy
    • By savvy 24th Feb 10, 4:24 PM
    • 29,726 Posts
    • 45,330 Thanks
    savvy
    Thanks Savvy I did wonder when I made the 10,000 th post if we were to have a new thread.
    Originally posted by flourgirl
    Aye the poor beginners have a lot to wade through hey??

Right now you've all 'moved' in to the new thread I declare this thread officially closed
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm

I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

56Posts Today

3,331Users online

Martin's Twitter