Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• bargainqueen8
    Options
    That's just it, no secure parking.

If I were you I would take something like a tin of hairspray in the car, if anyone tries something on the way to the ferry you could just spray it in their eyes.

I just would felt so uneasy going there for a day trip, maybe i've overdosed on the news before.

And this next bit is Marmie's fault, I saw his signature and decided to sit down and watch a Christmas film :eek:

were you attacked at the port?how awful,we go every year never had a problem or seen even the slightest trouble.
  • mazworld15
    Options
    Think I might be brave and try the blades we spend loads on them does anyone have a pic or a barcode please?
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    I have just put my christmas tree up :eek: in my defense it is in the holiday house and we are not here next week so it will be 9 December when next here. :)

DM I cant get codes to work :mad:
    You have to go right through the booking, and it is inputted just before you pay. If you are still stuck, give me a should and I will go through another booking to see if I can give better instructions. Also, when it gives you your fares, make sure you change it to saver fares, as it does not default to that one automatically.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    were you attacked at the port?how awful,we go every year never had a problem or seen even the slightest trouble.

No, but friends of ours had them try to break into their car, makes thing difficult when they set up burning barricades. They got a broken side and rear window out of it but got away unhurt thankfully.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    A v T......Ketchup crisps used and lentil and bacon

11 items (9 different) on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda Tesco
    1x Walkers Baked Variety Crisps (6x25g) £1.50 £1.00
    1x Walkers Baked Cheese & Onion Crisps (6x25g) £1.50 £1.00
    1x Baxters Favourites Pea & Ham Soup (400g) £1.07 £0.75
    0.13x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Carrot (order by number of carrots or select kg) (per kg) £0.08 £0.07
    1x Baxters Favourites Cream of Chicken Soup (400g) £1.07 £0.75
    0.15x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) £0.11 £0.11
    1x Baxters Favourites Scotch Broth (400g) £1.07 £0.75
    3x Dove Beauty Collection Washbag Body Gift Set (each) £24.00 £18.00
    1x Baxters Vegetarian Country Garden (400g) £1.07 £0.75
    Comparison total (compared products only) £31.47 £23.18
    +£8.29 cheaper
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »

Emerald lost for words...:rotfl::rotfl::p

No I’m not. I just noticed your birthday is the day before mine :D and no I wasn’t t checking you out lol I pressed on your name instead of the forum :D
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »

No I’m not. I just noticed your birthday is the day before mine :D and no I wasn’t t checking you out lol I pressed on your name instead of the forum :D

Fellow Taureans....You must be like me......reliable, practical, ambitious and sensual, the people born under the Zodiac Sign Taurus have an eye for beauty. They tend to be good with finances, and hence, make efficient financial managers. However, like everyone else, a Taurus also has both positive and negative traits.
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • juju17
    juju17 Posts: 1,266 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

Having seen the BBC news, we were expecting all sorts....never saw anyone, or any trouble. None of our family, who regularly travel to France have ever seen anything either. The BBC do like to scaremonger!
    Keep Moving 2018 challenge.
    January....
    Week 1-4 total 159.44 miles
    Week 5.... 41.66 miles
    Not moving anywhere! House renovations taken over life!!
  • bargainqueen8
    Options
    No, but friends of ours had them try to break into their car, makes thing difficult when they set up burning barricades. They got a broken side and rear window out of it but got away unhurt thankfully.

how scary for them,has it stopped them going now.:(we have been travelling that way for over 30 years and never seen any trouble at all,we used to go on regular booze cruises but too far for us now.:(
  • bargainqueen8
    Options
    juju17 wrote: »
    Having seen the BBC news, we were expecting all sorts....never saw anyone, or any trouble. None of our family, who regularly travel to France have ever seen anything either. The BBC do like to scaremonger!

if i lived in your area i`d be over there every weekend.:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport