RevitaDerm, Revitol, Perfect Radiance?

Comments

• Hi I'm new! I have also been duped by this scam. I paid for trial offer in July and received pot of Total Radiance cream (50ml) and Eye cream. I checked my bank statement yesterday and found two lots of £74.99 gone. I contacted company today via link on this page and they have stated I will get full refund if I send back product unused. They gave me address but I would like to know if anyone else has sent theirs back successfully and how they did this? I am really concerned they will say they didn't receive product/was lost in post etc. I really need the money back ASAP! Any help gratefully received
  • Hi I'm also new to this forum, in fact this is the first forum I ever been on - don't usually do things like this but, because like everyone before me I too fell for this, I feel the need to warn others. I contacted the company via the link on page one of the forum and had live chat. They cancelled future orders immediately (or they said they have) and have promised confirmation e-mail within a couple of days. Will let you know on that. In the meantime I have gone to the extreme of cancelling my credit card so hopefully they cannot take any more funds (not sure how much they have taken at this stage as my statement is due next week). I can't believe I didn't read the 'small print' I am always preaching to my children to read things but guess I was taken in by the claims of how well it works and though I would trial the cream - think I need a gallon of the stuff now as I have aged 10 years and went hashen when I found out how much a month they intended on taking! Feel so stupid as a couple of pots of cream that initially cost me £5 or so is clearly going to cost me £150 +
  • Received e-mail cancelling both Revitderm and Perfect Radiance this morning. Still don't know how much they have taken out of my account - awaiting statement from credit card company which should be here shortly.
  • I also got caught by this con trick, I, like another post author found that the web page was incomplete and without the terms and conditions displayed. Being really over cautious when browsing let alone buying online, my wife and I both studied the web page and could find no catches with what was displayed. So I paid for the required 50% of the "Free samples" carriage coming to £2.95 and £2.97, and 12 days later we received a 56g pot of "DERMOLOGY" Anti-Aging cream, and a 28g spray of "DERMOLOGY" treatment serum. On checking my Halifax credit card statement I found not only these two amounts but also on the same day as the delivery of the goods another amount of £74.95 had been paid to a different named account yet having the same account no. as one of the items of carriage.
    We only wished to try these "Free Trial Products", but having paid were suprised when we did not receive any confirmation emails, or any supporting paperwork with the delivery. Therefore we had no contact details for the supplier and therefore could not have contacted them to cancel any agreement even if we were aware of one existing. So what you do, if like us, you are stupid enough to give these con artists any bank/credit card details, is to invite them to empty your account whenever they want.
    Having paid by Halifax Credit Card, I thought there would be some safety cover when fraudsters attack, but I just spent over an hour onto Halifax in a futile attempt to stop any future charges to my account, so just like some previous post authors, my only option is to cancel the credit card account completely.
    With products that appear to have different names coming from USA, being despatched from Scotland, being paid for through Cypriot banks, telephone calls diverted through Chinese call (Stall) centres, and with the only person whom seems to have managed to recover some of their outlay making about 7/8 phone calls in order to achieve that result, it would appear that these fraudulent operators are very slippery.
    I would like to thank all of you contributors for the information in your posts without which we would not even know whom was stealing money from us, what the missing terms and conditions contained, or even that we are in danger of yet more charges.
    If anyone can help, we would appreciate any Email addresses that actually make contact with these underhanded businesses.
  • Hi really sorry to hear you got duped too. I cancelled my 'subscription' with Perfect Radiance using the link on page 1, I gave my name and then communicated with an 'operator' who stated my account would be closed and no more funds removed and that if I returned my products unused I would get full refund. I have received 2 e-mails confirming my cancellation to both the face and eye cream and account numbers are contained. The only contact information I have for them are e-mail support@perfectradiance.co.uk and the return address for products which is Perfect Radiance, PO Box 13583, Linithgow, EH49 7AP. I have returned my products and await my refund! I bank with Natwest and they have sent me forms to fill in and return, they will then forward these to company and money removed thereafter can be reclaimed. However if any more goes out I think I too will cancel my card and get a replacement. Thats the story so far, hope it helps.
  • Just wanted to let others know that despite us feeling our attempts were futile we have just received a full refund for the amounts taken from our account by this company. My husband called them on monday this week (after many previous calls) and said that they were perfectly accomodating and agreed to refund the amounts. We did not received emails to confirm so I was a little dubiuos but today i have checked and both amounts are refunded.
    So relieved!! Lesson learned
    DON't GIVE UP
  • I have spoken with company about 7 times. Each time getting a different person but when I asked to speak eith the Manager a man called Jan came on phone. I have psoken with him twice. It turnes out the company is a third party call centre. On friday 29th Sept I called the fraud department of Lloyds to report unauthorised payments as I had email confirmetion that my acounts were closed, they said this fraud amounts to 50% of her daily calls. the bank said they would refund the amount to my accounts and start investigations on my behalf. After that call I phoned the Perfect Radiance call centre again andthis time spoke to a person who atually seemed to understand whats happening and said she would authorise full refund and this would take 5 - 7 working days. This morning I have found the full refund in my account. I'm pretty sure this is the company and not the bak who have refunded me becuase the amounts tally up. I am still £46.73 short - a payment taken from my account AFTER cancelling but I'm sure the bank will refund this. So happy days and lesson well and truly learnt - stick to buying in a shop.
    Just keep calling - sont bother with the emails mine stopped replying after I started complaining loudly. Good luck everyone
  • Update, have used Email ( from 4zat) to contact Perfect Radiance whom may or may not be the people trying to bankrupt me. Another £74.95 was taken on the 3/10/2011 so that's nearly £160 taken in 32 days plus the additional costs of all the phone calls.
    At least had a return email confirming its receipt this is a 100% improvement on my anxiety rating. Like (4Zat) my credit card company are sending me forms to fill in and return,to enable them to dispute the charges through the Cypriot Banks. Unfortunately when I said that I wished to settle up and cancel the credit card account they told me it would not do me any good as they would be duty bound to honour these charges and then chase me for the recovery of the amount. By the time this dispute is resolved there will without doubt be several other charges since they appear to be charging at £75 every two weeks.
    The banks advise you always to buy with a credit card, but I cannot see any sign of this being safer so far, quite the reverse it would appear that their rules are "Pay First" and you regret later. I wonder why they bother to put a credit limit on your card.
  • Another idiot joins the perfect radiance scam! This is the first and only time I buy something that is a special offer!!

I've just had £75 taken out of my account and only found out when my credit card fraud dept contacted me but, like the rest of you, because I gave my credit card detail they can't do anything. I was advised to email and cancel but guess what?.....email address doesn't exist! I've now cancelled my credit card and am hoping to get through to the customer service number on Monday.

Am so angry! :mad:
  • competitionscafe
    competitionscafe Posts: 4,050
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 9 October 2011 at 1:19AM
    They give an email address here and claim to have had problems with their international lines (more likely they have just been flooded with calls, complaints and people trying to cancel)

Email: socialmediasupport@hydroxatone.com

(00) 800-2358-7491

If they say they will not refund you tell them you will file a complaint with the FTC and will also be requesting a chargeback with your credit card company - this should 'encourage' them to change their mind. ;)

You can make cheap(er) landline calls to the US using a predial number like Simply Dial: http://callchecker.moneysavingexpert.com/intcallchecker/usa/bt/easy

The company is called Atlantic Coast Media Group, LLC
    Their address is:
    499 Washington Boulevard
    Floor 15
    Jersey City, NJ 07310
    United States
    Phone: 201-420-8282
    Email: ACMGquestions@atlanticcoastmedia.com

You could try that number if the other one does not work. Dial 00 1 first for US, then 201-420-8282.

http://www.raysahelian.com/orexis.html
    "The happiest of people don't necessarily have the
    best of everything; they just make the best
    of everything that comes along their way."
    -- Author Unknown --
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts