The Compers Inn (part 47)

Options

Comments

• rosemac
    rosemac Posts: 6,576 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all. Started of bright and sunny here but it is dulling down now. Still cold but not freezing. Still have no idea as to what was going on yesterday as I have not spoken to anyone yet this morning. Bulbs in tubs are still flowering so wont be touching them for another few weeks. Hope everyone is well today. Good luck with comps.
  • leanfun30
    leanfun30 Posts: 3,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    New postie on our round this week so post a bit earlier. He just brought me tickets from this Comp.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5601787&highlight=tate+modern

Have thanked Lakss. Means another trip up to southbank. Yeh. Exhition is on till June so no rush. No WEM they just turned up,
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    :jlovely win for you leanfun, well done :j
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    rain06.gif

Hi everyone,

That is me back home - had a lovely little break and got lots of walking done, mainly in the sunshine. Home to rain though as expected.
    DD coming for dinner tonight, haven't seen much of her lately as we have all been busy. We do chat on "whatsapp" a few times a day though.
    Anyway will be nice to have a proper catch up especially for DH who doesn't use devices to chat!

Well done on wins leanfun and FF and anyone else I have missed.
    Must get a few comps done now.

sheils x
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • rosemac
    Options
    Just found out what was going on yesterday. There was a lorry of electronic and electrical goods stolen from the motorway service station and police had tracked it and were following it.
  • leanfun30
    leanfun30 Posts: 3,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks everyone re win.

Great you had sunshine Sheils. Very dull here now. Enjoy your catch-up with DD. Hope her course and placement is going well.

Rose sounds intriguing your way. Sounds as though they didn't get away.

Wingo forgot to say well done on your local win. Hope yours enjoyed it.
  • rosemac
    Options
    Goodness it is blowing a gale and tipping it down here tonight. Nipped over to shop for some milk and had to hold on to pole at traffic light crossing. Well done on wins leanfun and ff.
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    welcome back sheils :wave:
    sounds like you had a great time :dance:
    enjoy your evening with DD & catch up :A

gosh rose, thanks for update on what happened yesterday,
    sounds a right carry on,
    we had a lovely day here up till about 4pm then the
    rain started & now we've got high winds & more rain!
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• lomaxsylvia
    Options
    Evening all, just watching Holby on record as was busy earlier.

Have to agree about Emmerday and Corrie its pretty rubbish these days, hardly ever watch Emmerdale and havent watched Corrie for ages.

Enjoy your days off Indie.

Won another soup and mug with Tesco this time.
    BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO POST THE COMPETITIONS
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done on your tickets win Leanfun and well done Sylvia winning another soup & mug :j :T

It's started getting windy here too fire**fly and I heard we are supposed to be getting snow on Thursday in places too! I've just got back from taking DD to gymnastics which is beside the seaside and I felt like I was going to be blown over the beach with the high winds! :o

Hope you've enjoyed your days off indie and that's great that sons GF likes her new job :)

Sheils, looks like you went to Seaton at the right time as they are charging soon for car parking all over according to our local news. Hope you've had a nice break :)

That was lucky Rose the police catching the criminals!

I've been trying to create a bit more space today and getting rid of stuff but the more I rearrange stuff, the worse it looks! Still, I managed to get all the xmas decs that were left in corner of bathroom put away! Luckily we have a large bathroom but the cupboards behind bath where they normally go were full with stuff DH decided to cram with! He said he would put them away and sort it out but I got sick of waiting!
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure