New Channel 4 series:The Renovation Game needs you!

This could be your chance for a FREE HOME MAKE-OVER!

Does your home look tired and dated?
Is your kitchen old and your bathroom avocado green?
Do your building projects never get done?

In this exciting new series, our team of qualified builders and an interior designer could increase the value of your property by £15,000, or more!

If you think you deserve our help...

Send your name, address, phone numbers and clear photos of all the rooms in your house to:

renovationgame@RDFtelevision.com

Or call us on 0117 970 7634

Please note - Contributors must be over 18 years of age, a UK resident and homeowner.

Comments

• Hi everyone

As this is a potential free home makeover, we've said yes to this being posted :)
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • I'll be moving into my first (shared ownership) flat a week Monday so will defintely be taking photos and entering for this!

My deserving it line is that my eldary dad (who's lovely!) and hopelessly unemployed younger brother will be joining me in my tiny 2 bed flat that I've worked 48 hour weeks to get!
    Start every day by telling yourself how beautiful and intelligent you are
  • samc88
    samc88 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Any idea what date submissions have to be in by? I can't get access to my new place for pics yet!
  • A TV show about doing up houses? I can't see that idea taking off :p
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,858
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    hannah2082 wrote: »
    I'll be moving into my first (shared ownership) flat a week Monday so will defintely be taking photos and entering for this!

My deserving it line is that my eldary dad (who's lovely!) and hopelessly unemployed younger brother will be joining me in my tiny 2 bed flat that I've worked 48 hour weeks to get!

Does shared ownership count for this as the OP says at the bottom of there post that you must be a homeowner?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • yorks808
    yorks808 Posts: 613
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Whats the closing date please? Looks like a good offer!
  • sarah1972 wrote: »
    Does shared ownership count for this as the OP says at the bottom of there post that you must be a homeowner?

Thanks for the heads up Sarah

If anyone from the Renovation Game is on here - does it count?
    I own 50% and am responsible for all decorating and will (eventually) own 100%
    Start every day by telling yourself how beautiful and intelligent you are
  • hmmm i wonder if they would do my roof???

seroiusly I might put my name down as the bathroom, bedrooms and pantry haven't been touched in 20+ years. i don't enjoy a bath in our bath room so cold and mouldy and dark yuch! even if they just did that room i would be chuffed hehe
    I have dyslexia, so get used to my spelling and grammar :)
    Mortgage pay off date 11/2028. Target 12/2020 :rotfl:
    Current Balance £33921
    Declutter 2123/2016
  • samc88
    samc88 Posts: 21 Forumite
    edited 18 October 2011 at 1:09PM
    I emailed them to ask what the end date was as I wont be into my new house until the end of Nov. They replied saying the end of Nov was too late as they would be finished filming the middle of the month....so they must be starting work on houses soon. I'd get in touch with them asap if you can.
  • Renovation_Game
    Renovation_Game Posts: 7 Forumite
    edited 19 October 2011 at 4:17PM
    samc88 wrote: »
    Any idea what date submissions have to be in by? I can't get access to my new place for pics yet!

We're looking for people right now so get your applications in fast!! Just send us an email with some information about you and your property and pictures of every room in your house!
    We need to know where you are, what type of house it is and which rooms you would like to renovate!

[EMAIL="renovationgame@RDFtelevision.com"]renovationgame@RDFtelevision.com[/EMAIL]

Look forward to hearing from you!

The Renovation Game!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family