Topcashback Questions & Answers

Comments

• BartyBoy
    BartyBoy Posts: 407 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    BartyBoy wrote: »
    I haven't been able to log on to my account since yesterday afternoon, very frustrated!!

Not even the app works!! :mad:
  • Its seems back online for me tonight. Been very annoying what with payday on monday and a long list of shopping... first world problem...
  • BartyBoy
    BartyBoy Posts: 407 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Is it me or what? I still cannot log in to my TCB account...
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi Everyone,

I am really sorry about the issues on site the past couple of days. Our Tech Team were working very hard yesterday to get these sorted. They have now managed to get to the bottom of this issue and are working hard now to make sure that this is fully implemented across our site.

If anyone continues to have any issues please do let me know.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Hi TCB,

Regarding the Bespoke Beat My Price cashback, if I have 5 transactions I am looking to make, can I do it one go by adding them all to the basket and making the purchase through TCB? Or do I have to purchase each one separately?

Thanks
    Hi esskay29,

We do suggest making these purchases individually to increase your chances of getting the cashback expected and I hope this helps :)

Have a great afternoon !

Best wishes,
    Samantha
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • I received cashback from bingocams recently in my account. I applied to have it paid out. I received an email saying payout will be by the 19th Aug. I havn't received the money in my account so sent in a support ticket yesterday. I was answered quite quickly by someone who said they would forward to relevant department. I then received a quite bizarre reply saying a company I had used had experienced fraud and I was to send a copy of official id to topcashback. I replied yesterday asking for further information because I found this quite strange. I have been unable to get a response from customer services.
    I really don't want to send my id to a random customer service agent.
    Hey @jpaul98,

In a rare occurrence we may ask for ID, I can assure you when this is asked for there will be a reason. We do kindly ask you allow a few days for a member of the team to reply to your message but if you could kindly send me an email to mse@topcashback.co.uk I will certainly get this looked into for you.

Best wishes,

Matt
  • nishnosh
    nishnosh Posts: 28 Forumite
    I referred a friend to Topcashback a few years and didn't get any cash back until I made a complaint. Luckily my friend put my email into the comments section.

About 2 weeks ago I sent another referral using my link to a friend who lives in Suffolk. I was entitled to £10 and she was entitled to 500 points. I live in London so she had no access to my computer.

My friend signed up and bought some shoes but the cash back was credited to my account so I took this up with Topcashback who couldn't find her email. They asked me to get her member number.

On my friend logging into her account she found that she was actually in my account. Not only could she see all my cash back earnings (£1000), she could see my bank details (luckily some info is starred out) and my phone number and address etc!

I was so shocked! She was able to list where I last shopped and I felt quite embarrassed. Suppose I'd shopped at an underwear shop or somewhere I wanted to keep quiet?

I contacted Topcashback, I was so upset that somebody could access my account. And I also stated that I was owed £10 and not £5 as my friend signed up during the £10 period, and only got a verification email after she logged out of my account which was not my fault or hers.

Topcashback were really blase about the whole situation and said that the cash back of £5 was 'as it should be'. No proper apology or even any acknowledgement that they might be wrong and that they need to investigate. It was a very standard, we'll look into it.

I am quite disgusted and dont feel it's safe to refer topcashback again. And they aren't bothered that it's not safe.
  • So my simply switch was confirmed and now it's vanished completely, something dodgy going on here or it's a glitch i know which one i think it is.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback