Want a cheap holiday and flight to anywhere tomorrow ????

Need to get away for a few days

Sunday till Wednesday. Not too long flight, on my own ( i need time to myself to think ). I dont want to sight see..... just sit by a pool and get drunk :rolleyes:

Any ideas ??? :D

Oh btw flying from either East mids / Liverpool / Birmingham / Manchester. Early flight as possible preferably.

Comments

• sloppychops
    sloppychops Posts: 6,742 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Whats your budget?
    "Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
  • i_like_shoes
    i_like_shoes Posts: 289 Forumite
    Not too expensive..... cheap as possible, but not dire lol
    I dont want to pay week away prices for 3 nights :-)
  • Flight on easyjet to Barcelona from Liverpool for 120 quid early on sun return late on wed. Pick up a train to Salou and book a hotel for 3 nights if u don`t want to stay in Barcelona.
  • i_like_shoes
    Sounds good but dont fancy getting train when got off plane.
  • so stay in barcelona but not many hotels will have a pool. you will have to get a bus or train from any airport to get to a resort,
  • i_like_shoes
    Thanks for the suggestion but thats not the type of holiday i was after... I know i will have to get a short bus ride from airport.... was maybe looking at Spain i.e resort, pool, bar / Portugal etc.
  • Try flightchecker on this site and you will see that there is very little avalability for flights tom cos the schools are off for a week. You put in your dates and airport and what you want to pay and check the i go anywhere and you can see for yourself what is there.To get a flight to popular resorts will be over 150-200 quid tom. you can come back from faro on wed for 20 quid but I think that it is a morning flight and sunday is a late dep and v.expensive.
  • Trains from Barcelona to Salou are fantastic!!! Frequent and much better than British trains - quite cheap too. Doesn't take long.
    Cashback Sites
    Quidco - £285.07 (Since July 07)
    Bank Charges
    HSBC - £4210 RECLAIMED!!
    Nationwide, Cahoot, Alliance and Leicester - I'm coming for ya!
  • Ems!
    Ems! Posts: 855 Forumite
    First Post
    i had a quick look on www.greatlatedeals.co.uk and for alicante sun - wed HB in a 3* you are looking at approx £330. Like beautifulgorgeous says, school hols will cause you a prob. are ur dates flexible at all ( even a day either way?)
  • i_like_shoes
    No pretty much fixed them dates are im afraid.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure