Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,160 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Hi everyone

I've just found this thread, since starting sw I've lost 1st 9lbs and have recently received my club 10. This thread is just what I need, need the motivation and the determination to finish getting to target another 13lbs. I would like to join the challenge if I can --8lbs.
    Hope everyone is ok and I am so pleased to see the back of the snow.
    xx

Wishing you well on your journey :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,568 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    :T on your loss MrsR. Great NSV news about your dress fitting for your event.:T
    esmy wrote: »
    Hi everyone.
    Having a rubbish week so far - my meals are all on plan, it's the rest that's the problem, so I'm expecting a gain this week. I have no idea why I do this because I don't really enjoy the snacky stuff when I eat it. .
    greentiger wrote: »
    Today's going to be a good day. No syns planned
    Ha ha, maman. My problems start when I DON'Tplan my syns!

What I really meant was that my plan for yesterday didn't involve any syns!!

I'm not a great snacker (probably because my meals are so large:eek:) but esmy, I find it helps to buy in SW friendly stuff to have to hand in case I'm feeling peckish. This can happen when I eat early in the evening. I always buy a packet of ham, a tub of cottage cheese and have plenty of pickles in like beetroot and cornichons but you could always try a bag of carrots!:rotfl:

Sorry to hear about the fresh snow midge. It's a balmy 10 degrees and sunny here.;) I think I might have over bought on Speed this week to compensate for almost running out last week so I've got a fair bit to eat up in the next couple of days. Today's likely to be one of the last SW friendly days for a week or so. I've got a social weekend starting with lunch out tomorrow and then next week we're in Italy. I'll undo what damage I can when I get back but we're away again over Easter so most of the rest of March is fraught with potential eating out pitfalls. definitely a First World problem though.:o

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, scrambled eggs, HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks
    L: ham, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes
    D: Austrian ham hash with cauli and broccoli
    Syns: HP sauce 1
  • beanielou
    Do we post this weeks results on this thread? ( I think we do but need to check:o)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• ilovetea
    ilovetea Posts: 1,199 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Good afternoon ladies.

Not sure if I posted what I want to loose on this challenge but can I say -10lbs please?

At weigh in yesterday I had -1.5.
    Not a bad start . stocked up on lots of fruit and veg incase the weather changes. We have been very lucky weather wise but I'm not taking any chances. Hope everybody is free from snow now.

ilovetea xx
    Make £2024 in 2024 £1093.52
    Declutter 2024 things in 2024 949/2024.
    NSD's in Feb Target 20. So far 21/20.
    NSD's in Mar. Target 20. So far 21/20
    NSD's in April Target 20.. So far 15/20
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,556 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    WI went well this morning - lost 2lb but of course didn't weigh last week and the week before I was on holiday. I'm now just 0.5lb above my target weight. Hoping to carry on as I have the last couple of weeks and get near to bottom end before my holiday the week after. Will be back for a week then off again for Easter and possibly the week after so need a bit to play with!

Todays plan:

B - grapes, taster morning at group - about 3 syns
    L - scrambled eggs with spinach stirred through, 2 toast - HEB
    D - HM meatballs in ratatouille sauce, spaghetti

HEA - milk
    HEB - bread
    Syns - bits at taster morning 3, not sure what else but have bought some dark chocolate!

Denise
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    maman wrote: »
    :T on your loss MrsR. Great NSV news about your dress fitting for your event.:T

What I really meant was that my plan for yesterday didn't involve any syns!!

I'm not a great snacker (probably because my meals are so large:eek:) but esmy, I find it helps to buy in SW friendly stuff to have to hand in case I'm feeling peckish. This can happen when I eat early in the evening. I always buy a packet of ham, a tub of cottage cheese and have plenty of pickles in like beetroot and cornichons but you could always try a bag of carrots!:rotfl:

Oh, I have SW friendly stuff in - the problem is I have KitKats too... Much as I like carrots, I would have to draw the line at a kilo a day like SSM!

MatronMidge we had at least another 4 inches of snow here this morning. Blue skies now so should be gone soon.

Better today so far
    B Bran flakes blackberries and yoghurt
    L Ham and cottage cheese salad
    D Not sure yet - DGD coming for tea and she gets to choose at Grandma's. As my DDs point out frequently, I would never let them do that!I've got options if she chooses something non SW approved but she's a good healthy eater so we can usually have the same.
  • lushlifesaver
    lushlifesaver Posts: 2,375 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I have to say officially my labour was recorded at under 2 hours, if you include the very very early twinges and me somehow knowing I was in labour but not telling anyone (oops) then it's about 6/7hours

it sounds like if dad does well tonight and tomorrow he will be released and home on Saturday! this makes me incredibly happy.

Today started off with inches of unexpected and unwanted snow :/ however it has mostly now all melted away however it meant I missed breakfast as I was running around trying to sort little one for a snow day as school shut.

Breakfast...nothing
    mid morning...a doughnut 10syn. lesson learnt; I need emergency food in my drawer at work!
    lunch: red pepper and butternut squash soup
    tea: will be leftover stir fry from last night (in the end it was chicken, dried noodles, soy sauce, mangetout, onions, mushrooms, green pepper, broccoli :)
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • beanielou
    Good news on your dad lush.

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,908 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Evening all :D
    Well i didnt get the bloody 5 stone:mad: i got 4 st 13 1/2lb:rotfl::rotfl: so my loss was - 1 1/2lb
    Kathryn so next challenge loss i want -4 please, will take me too target and in the middle of ,my lee-way
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,568 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Great news about your dad lush :T I couldn't help smiling when you said he was being released. Sounds like he's been a guest of Her Majesty! :D

Hard luck bubbs . Maybe next week? When you say getting to target and the middle of your range. Aren't they both the same thing in SW terms? Or do you mean your healthy weight range on the charts? :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure