IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Total parking solutions/ ie legal solicitors

Options

Comments

• miladm1067
    miladm1067 Posts: 77 Forumite
    Options
    I know the client cannot issue a ccj. "Client will issue a country court CLAIM against you" sorry for the inconvenience. Any advice on what to do?
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm aware that TPS have got the boot from at least one Uni recently - maybe this is how they are going about maximising the take from their remaining victims?
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,350 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    miladm1067 wrote: »
    I know the client cannot issue a ccj. "Client will issue a country court CLAIM against you" sorry for the inconvenience. Any advice on what to do?

You have to wait and see if their 'threat' of court action will be followed through. My guess is that it won't, although they may keep making veiled threats about it.

You make your mind up if you think that from all the tickets they issue year-on-year, they are going to single you out to be their 6th case ever for pursuit via the small claims court. Here's their record for the past 2.5 years.

http://www.bmpa.eu/companydata/Total_Parking_Solutions.html
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • miladm1067
    Options
    LATEST LETTER:
    CLAIM FORM in the county court business centre. They are asking for 912 pound from a 30 pound parking ticket. They have enclosed an "admission" and "defence" section. How serious is this and How likely is it that They will charge me 912 pound which I do not have. Is there any good defence I can write back? PLS HELP there is a deadline on this I think. Thanks in advance
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    They are asking for 912 pound from a 30 pound parking ticket.

That's going to be a laugh. Could you take personal details off and post up a pic.

Don't forget to Acknowledge the claim first.
  • miladm1067
    Options
    How do I acknowledge the claim?

It does not allow me to attach a photo
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,350 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    How do I acknowledge the claim?
    On line via MCOL. The details on the 'how' will be included in the papers you have received - surely?
    It does not allow me to attach a photo
    To upload a photo/scan link, you first need to host it on a free photo hosting site (like Dropbox, Photobucket or Tinypic), copy the URL, paste it here, but change the http to hxxp and we'll do the conversion. Newbies can't directly upload links to photos/scans until they've got a few posts under their belt.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • White4891
    Options
    We have also just revived o d of these letters and not sure what to do.
  • Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,244 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    White4891 wrote: »
    We have also just revived o d of these letters and not sure what to do.

Start by reading the Sticky thread for NEWBIES then start your own thread if you need further help.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
  • DollyDee_2
    DollyDee_2 Posts: 765 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 7 July 2017 at 12:12PM
    Options
    I converted the links for you but have deleted them as the claim number is still showing.

Please remove it and any other possible identifying info (I didn't check anything else after I saw the claim No.) and repost.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure