benefits calculator question - pension question

Hi all,

Wondering if you can help me figure out how to answer a question relating to some questions on the entitled to form on behalf of my mother?

Question we're stuck on is: "Last Year's Pensions Income" ("What was your annual income from a State, Occupational or Private Pension last year?").

Technically she didn't receive any pension income in tax year 15/16, but she has starting taking it as of July 2014.. So not sure what to put into this field.

Any help appreciated!

Many thanks!

Z

Comments

• pmlindyloo
    pmlindyloo Posts: 13,049
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    zudecke wrote: »
    Hi all,

Wondering if you can help me figure out how to answer a question relating to some questions on the entitled to form on behalf of my mother?

Question we're stuck on is: "Last Year's Pensions Income" ("What was your annual income from a State, Occupational or Private Pension last year?").

Technically she didn't receive any pension income in tax year 15/16, but she has starting taking it as of July 2014.. So not sure what to put into this field.

Any help appreciated!

Many thanks!

Z

Can you please check your post re dates.

You are saying that she didn't receive any pension income in 15/16 but started taking it in July 2014 so would also be receiving it in 15/16?

And what do you mean by technically?

What benefit(s) is you mum trying to claim?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure