IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Owner left site - UKPC and Debt Recovery Plus Ltd

Comments

• sarahg1969
    sarahg1969 Posts: 6,694 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I have many Judgements by default because you lot tell everyone to ignore all correspondance. Great advise that!
    I would have gladly gone to court if they had replied to the applications for judgement. But I cant make people defend!

Replied to the application for judgment? What are you on about? By the time you are applying for judgment, the deadline for the Defence has expired. That's why you are entitled to apply for judgment.

And the Defendant doesn't get a chance to reply to the application for judgment, because it's just sent to the court.

Are you sure you know what you're on about?
  • sarahg1969
    I met with my solicitor yesterday who has been instructed to apply for 15 new judgements for 2 of my clients. I hope that some of them are defended...

Are you getting confused between issuing a claim and applying for a judgment? If your solicitor is applying for 15 judgments, then the Defendants have already failed to enter a Defence.

You actually don't know the procedure, do you?
  • sarahg1969
    And I told you all but 1 of MY case wins have been by default bacause in my experience no one replies to the application for judgement...

You're still confused about this, aren't you?
  • Driver8
    Driver8 Posts: 743 Forumite
    I have many Judgements by default because you lot tell everyone to ignore all correspondance. Great advise that!
    I would have gladly gone to court if they had replied to the applications for judgement. But I cant make people defend!

Are you seriously trying to say that every single PPC scam invoice sent out around the country each and every recipient of one come's on here to ask for guidance?

You are an imbecile.

You will be like that troll from the BPA, you won't be here long.

You will soon realise you will meet your match and better on here even more so on Pepipoo.

You have only come on here to try and frighten people with your none existant court cases because you must be losing money hand over fist because the word is getting out louder and louder that people DO NOT HAVE TO PAY THE SCAM INVOICES.

I will give you a challenge. Is Tesco in Huddersfield one of your clients? If they are i will happily go park there for a few hours and i will pm you my car reg so you know it's me and then we shall see if you take me to court when i IGNORE your scam invoices. In fact anywhere in Huddersfield you have clients.

Care to take the challenge? I seriously doubt it.

You are an imbecile who is going to be on the dole very soon, hopefully.
  • Mr Goater, if you want us to take you seriously TELL US WHO YOU WORK FOR! I will also be happy to go and get an invoice on one of your clients sites, and you can see me in court as well. Got the balls?
  • Hadeon
    Hadeon Posts: 367 Forumite
    That goes for me too - either p*** or get off the potty.
  • Let me know the PPCs you represent and I will get a ticket which you can enforce personally. You use all the expertise at your disposal to fight the case and I will use ONLY pepipoo advice. and that is the pepipoo challenge.

HOW CAN YOU REFUSE SUCH A LANDMARK OFFER :cool:

What say pepipoo and co
  • Forgot to say - I will publish the ticket and all documentation on here so it can be followed by all, including all your 'friends' therefore there can be no room for intrepretation. as soon as I get a ticket I will publish on here.

There you go!! straight to the point
  • Why not? You tell everyone to ignore ALL correspondance, remember?

Eh? i haven't told anybody anything!

i just asked these questions which you haven't answered :wall:
    can you tell me which ppc company you are working for, i am curious?

can you also tell me why you are trying to find cases on the internet when you say you have won so many of your own ?

they can't all be undefended surely!
  • Another day, another Perky clone spouting the same old !!!!!. Bit of a giveaway when they start quoting the totally discredited and dodgy Combined Parking Solutions v Stephen Thomas case and the other Scottish fantasy case "won" by Perky.

Add me to your list of challenges old goat face. I'll happily turn up to receive a ticket anytime and then we'll see how enforcable you can make it. We can then post the great result on here so people can see what a plonker you are. Up for it? Not scared surely?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure