In the Lowest Hour

Options

Comments

• moneyonmymindsam
    Options
    Good morning! The midnight poster is back. You have been quiet the last couple of days. Hope all is well?

Hello Elusive !!:D

How is the shift going?...A wise man once told me...you got to love being a night owl ;;)

So do you have the voice? Not the TV show... the accent I mean....:D oh I do love an accent..

Unusually quiet take the peace while you can get it :p
    Grocery challenge Feb £107/£100-epic fail due to cake and biscuits
    🌟
  • Knitting_Nora
    Options
    Hi Nora
    I knew when you cracked your knuckles you mean business :)
    Agree about the signature. I need to look after myself a whole heap better and am going to change the "always putting me last"
    Genuine Thanks for all the time and effort you put into stalking me :ROFL: and your messages
    :kisses:
    Ooo, I'm so pleased I didn't scare you off! And a kiss! That's so lovely - *squishy hugs*!
    And I'm so chuffing proud of you for deciding to look after yourself more - it's the last thing we all think of, but I'm learning that it should really be the first.
    Have a lovely day, Sweetie.
    Nora.xx
  • moneyonmymindsam
    Options
    £39.36 made on ebay ...not great and lots of posting to do ..still 6 parcels left to post out but its a start and it was enough to motivate me to put some more things on I currently have 20 items listed on ebay for next week so fingers crossed.
    🌟
  • debtfreeoneday
    Options
    Hi!! I've just read your diary from the start and you can see the change in you since you started it.. you sound so much more positive and in control..

I echo what Nora says about your signature!!

Well done for what you have done so far.. great sales on ebay, it all adds up.. try and be a bit kinder to yourself.. life is a hard journey at times..
    DFW (08/08) £64,346.53 Gone (02/19)
    MFW (08/08) £118k Gone (09/23)
  • moneyonmymindsam
    Options
    Hi!! I've just read your diary from the start and you can see the change in you since you started it.. you sound so much more positive and in control..

I echo what Nora says about your signature!!

Well done for what you have done so far.. great sales on ebay, it all adds up.. try and be a bit kinder to yourself.. life is a hard journey at times..

Thank you so much ...blown away by how well your doing ! Thanks for popping in means a lot :):)
    🌟
  • moneyonmymindsam
    Options
    Hoping to have made £100 on bay of e this month ...only 3 days left but well worth a try ..:j

Going shopping for groceries on Friday with a list of essentials I have avoided the shops like the plague and going cold turkey seems to have worked ...I still have 120 items that could go on bay of e ...I'm not sure whether to keep plugging away with the sales or to sell the best bits or just as a job lot .

Getting better at looking after me in terms of cooking good food, I am still working hard :mad: for my pennies tho. Thanks to my sales this month . I have been able to do more than just survive . My Payrise on my SOA kicks in on Friday so that will be my take home amount .
    I need to do a new SOA really. but I think if I can just stick to my plans for Feb payday and March payday by April I will have cleared a bit and got back in the black with the bank :T

it does feel odd to have money still the day before payday !!!:A
    🌟
  • Knitting_Nora
    Options
    Hoping to have made £100 on bay of e this month ...only 3 days left but well worth a try ..:j

Going shopping for groceries on Friday with a list of essentials I have avoided the shops like the plague and going cold turkey seems to have worked ...I still have 120 items that could go on bay of e ...I'm not sure whether to keep plugging away with the sales or to sell the best bits or just as a job lot .

Getting better at looking after me in terms of cooking good food, I am still working hard :mad: for my pennies tho. Thanks to my sales this month . I have been able to do more than just survive . My Payrise on my SOA kicks in on Friday so that will be my take home amount .
    I need to do a new SOA really. but I think if I can just stick to my plans for Feb payday and March payday by April I will have cleared a bit and got back in the black with the bank :T

it does feel odd to have money still the day before payday !!!:A

You changed your signature!!!
    :kisses3: :smileyhea:grouphug:
    And how blooming brilliantly are you doing?!!

Nora.xx
  • moneyonmymindsam
    Options
    :kisses3: Back at you Nora ...getting there ...being my own best friend ..lol

I still have money before payday!!! Wonders will never cease.

Am hoping to raise enough from my sales to buy some curtains and a duvet cover to make my environment nice as this should help to make me feel comfy.

I know it's spending :( but I do think it will help the overall goal of life is good :)
    🌟
  • moneyonmymindsam
    Options
    No Secured nor Hire Purchase Debts
    Unsecured Debts
    Description....................Debt......Monthly.. .APR

[STRIKE] FRIEND ........................225.......200.......[STRIKE]

Total unsecured debts........one down .......- :T
    🌟
  • twiggy86
    twiggy86 Posts: 2,137 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Well done on clearing a debt!!! I've just cleared my first one this month too and it's a great feeling! :beer:
    I loved Nora's advice about being your own best friend - I may steal this from your diary too (I'm the one who stole your clear out list - not that I've actually done any clearing out yet!) Well done for your e bay efforts! Even if it doesn't seem a lot - all these little bits seriously add up so keep at it!
    Starting again..
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure