Argos sandpit £34.99 down to £13.99

Options
freddiesmum09
freddiesmum09 Posts: 444 Forumite
edited 31 January 2012 at 10:13PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Argos 'chad valley' sandpit reduced to £13.99 -looks like its got good reviews too:)

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3652936.htm

hth someone.

MSE Official Insert:

The offer's available online and instores nationwide while stocks last.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• bungle4by4
    Options
    thanks, got one reserved, our little one will love this in the summer :)
  • WelshPaul
    Options
    bungle4by4 wrote: »
    thanks, got one reserved, our little one will love this in the summer :)

Yea Snap :j
  • Sagz_2
    Sagz_2 Posts: 6,251 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    My dogs would love this.....trouble is so would the cats:(
    Some days you're the dog..... most days you're the tree! :D
  • Scarlini
    Scarlini Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks got one reserved for the weekend
    :oI love to help people by sharing my bargains:o
  • nonniek
    Options
    Hi all just checked this to have a look now reduced to £11.99!
  • princesslou_2
    Options
    i bought one of these for my sons and, although good, the only problem is everytime the kids move, sand goes everywhere. there is no "bottom" to the sandpit, just a thin, cheap groundsheet. so the kids knocking it around and climbing in and out means sand ends up everywhere and worms get into the sand and you end up with dirty black patches. Great sandpit, but possibly only if its going on flags or flat ground, would not recommend it on grass. Hope this helps :)
  • AMANDAV
    Options
    I can confirm that I picked this up from the store for £11.99 yesterday and it's great - large, sturdy ... great quality for this price :D

Thanks for the advice about grass. It's a gift and I'll make sure I mention this to the parents :)
  • ejmolly
    ejmolly Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks I have 2 of these reserved and just had my text to pick up. I ordered when they were £13.99 and thats what is on my confirmation email. Will the new price of £11.99 stand?

Just trying to decide if to go and collect today or wait until tomorrow. For anyone who has collected already - are the boxes big? Will 2 of them fit easily in the back of a clio (baby seat in the back seat)!?!

Thanks
  • parklaneshaz
    Options
    ejmolly wrote: »
    Thanks I have 2 of these reserved and just had my text to pick up. I ordered when they were £13.99 and thats what is on my confirmation email. Will the new price of £11.99 stand?

Just trying to decide if to go and collect today or wait until tomorrow. For anyone who has collected already - are the boxes big? Will 2 of them fit easily in the back of a clio (baby seat in the back seat)!?!

Thanks
    Not sure about the price, but would think it should be the price on the day you purchase that will stand...
    as for the size, they do not come boxed, only in a clear strong plastic bag, which isn't sealed and has everything in, but do check that you have the 6 pieces, groundsheet and instructions! I was a bit dubious if I could get one in my car...a Peugeot 206 with a car seat in the back and a pushchair in the boot. I did just get it in on the back seat next to my toddler and with my seat quite forward! It is quite heavy and large as each section is a metre in length approx and they all come stacked inside each other with a strong cable tie holding them together. Remember to take some scissors or something to cut the tie with if you think you might need to separate them to get them in your car!

HTH
    Sharon
  • megeve08
    Options
    Took a while to find one of these in stock at six argos stores .But managed to reserve one picked it up today. Great price £11-99 my Grandaughter cant wait for summer to come now . We ll be putting ours on a flagged surface lawn does nt sound a good idea .:j:j:j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure