Calling time on PIP

Comments

• CTcelt1988
    CTcelt1988 Posts: 257 Forumite
    Your posts are nonsense Rockingbilly, so no wonder people don't believe you.

If you are genuine, go to a CAB advisor.

If not, stop posting your fantasies on here.
  • cbrown372
    cbrown372 Posts: 1,513 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Is there a need for a comment like that coming from someone who has only just 'appeared' on this forum?

Says the person who has been here for 7 years one way or another....

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/search.php?searchid=171624672

^^^^^

search link may not work, just click on his profile and check thread starts

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/member.php?u=1013571
    Its not that we have more patience as we grow older, its just that we're too tired to care about all the pointless drama ;)
  • Muttleythefrog
    Muttleythefrog Posts: 19,747 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 19 March 2017 at 6:37PM
    cbrown372 wrote: »

^^^^^

Good lord "I have taken 6 years to get here. I have now destroyed myself and everyone around me. That was the intention from the start.
    No one can believe that so much could happen and go wrong in one person's life. Oh yes it can and I am living proof of it.

Yes I am an alcoholic and 'hooked' on Morphine. I will find my way out of all of this, no one can help me now. No one could even attempt to unravel what I have done and created and repair it.
    "

Sounds like since he was living proof of all that could go wrong in someone's life he's suffered years of it getting worse. If I were him I'd write a book and make a fortune... I mean the latest disaster in being duped by a conman who filled in his PIP2 disability form saying there was nothing wrong with him has to be worth some money. Someone near to here...a disabled man... was bashed about and robbed of his pension... he ended up getting a new house from the charitable donations.
    "Do not attribute to conspiracy what can adequately be explained by incompetence" - rogerblack
  • CTcelt1988 wrote: »
    Your posts are nonsense Rockingbilly, so no wonder people don't believe you.

If you are genuine, go to a CAB advisor.

If not, stop posting your fantasies on here.

My posts are nonsense??? Why??

What part of the DLA to PIP process that I am in is nonsense?
  • cbrown372 wrote: »

^^^^^

Now I am baffled!
    Who or what is the connection between that last link and me? I certainly have not been on here for the past 7 years? Talk about me being on some strong medication!
  • Tommo1980
    Tommo1980 Posts: 406 Forumite
    Now I understand the Andy and Flo references. Thanks cbrown372.

Tom
  • tomtom256
    tomtom256 Posts: 2,216 Forumite
    So I presume that even though I see that I am entitled to enough points it's still not enough to be entitled?
    Do you normally reply to posts in that manner?

Again, you see that YOU are ENTITLED to enough points.

You don't make the decision!
  • rockingbilly
    rockingbilly Posts: 853 Forumite
    edited 20 March 2017 at 11:03AM
    tomtom256 wrote: »
    Again, you see that YOU are ENTITLED to enough points.

You don't make the decision!

I never said that I did. But based on my self assessment I see that the DWP giving 0 points is plainly wrong. How else do you want me to word it? Advice on here and other forums tells claimants to look at the descriptors to see which ones apply. That is what I have done.

All I want (like every other claimant) is the right decision first time round.
    Why would the DWP/assessor ignore clear evidence that shows that I have needs? Why do they say that I have no problems using an unadapted bath? Why say that I do not have any difficulties using the toilet? Why say that I can undress/dress without any assistance? When it is as clear as daylight that when Social Services assessed me and the home not only did they offer to put in place carers to come 2/3 times a day, provide a bath lift to get in and out of the bath and provide a toilet frame and seat?
    Do the DWP just assume that as I now have the equipment and get help that all of my difficulties have been resolved?
    Then what about the reports/diagnosis and prognosis that I sent them regarding my mental health functions?
    The answer to those questions is down to how the PIP2 was filled in. It lacks any real information and certainly does not explain that despite the aids and adaptions my life is still difficult. I (like thousands of others) would normally expect that when a professional is brought on board who helps to fill out the form you would expect it to be done better than how the claimant could ever have done.
    I would expect that thousands if not more after having had the form filled in for them would just assume that it is complete and accurate in every respect. How many would then go through what has been written and cross out/improve/revise the contents?
    To be given 0 points when it is beyond clear that I still have these problems confuses me.

As I have said before I am not fighting this for the money, that is unimportant and not needed. What I am fighting it for is that I want a decision that actually takes into account all of my difficulties. I honestly don't care if I am one point under both care and mobility elements just as long as the decision is correct.
  • Tommo1980
    Tommo1980 Posts: 406 Forumite
    Why on earth would you consider a JCP employee a professional? You would be just as well asking a shelf stacker at Tesco's for help filling in the form.
  • Muttleythefrog
    Muttleythefrog Posts: 19,747 Forumite
    Tommo1980 wrote: »
    Why on earth would you consider a JCP employee a professional? You would be just as well asking a shelf stacker at Tesco's for help filling in the form.
    Every little helps.
    "Do not attribute to conspiracy what can adequately be explained by incompetence" - rogerblack
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure